Leaving?

We were all awake. Still the same day Jade was shot. She wasn't in as much pain as she was before. Jade's still being positive for some reason. She's talking and laughing with Banshee and playing hide-n-seek with Angel and Silver. She's even running.
I think Fang and I are the only ones noticing it. Jade's fixing her sunglasses from falling off.
"Fang? I was thinking, can we go visit my mom soon? I haven't seen her in three months and I promised I wouldn't take too long before we visit again." I asked. I really miss my mom honestly. I haven't even called her. She must be worried. Fang looked at me and pecked my forehead. "Of course. When do you want to leave?" He responded. "Next week." I smiled at him. He gave me one of his rare grins that I love.
I continued watching the kids play and snorted when Iggy ran into a tree. Jade was sitting, leaning against a tree. "Be right back." I told Fang. He nodded. I got up and walked to Jade. I sat down beside her.
"How's your wound?" I asked. "It's better." She sighed. "I know you're leaving soon, to go see your mom. I just want to say thank you and it was nice meeting you." She said with a smile. "How did you know that?" I asked. She shrugged "Y'all were talking pretty loud." "We were?" "Yep. " We talked about when we're leaving and Jade said she would like to hang out on the beach near the old fort with us tomorrow. We agreed we'd hang out for awhile. Tonight we're going to just "relax".
We finished eating our hotdogs and everyone went to sleep besides Fang, Jade, and I. We sat around the fire watching the light dance across each other's face. I was lying down, my head in Fang's lap. Jade was on the other side of the fire smiling at us.
"What?" I asked, a slight laugh escaped my lips. "Nothing. It's just, y'all are a really cute couple and it makes me happy to see y'all together." She said smiling down at her feet, adjusting her glasses. I grinned up at Fang who grinned back at me. "Yeah. I guess we do make a cute couple." I said smiling. He pushed a lock of hair out of my face. "You should get some sleep, Max. You look really tired." Fang said calmly. I nodded. I really was tired, like tired tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in an instant, Fang stroking my brown sun-streaked hair.
We're sitting on the beach. Silver, Angel, Nudge, Banshee, Gazzy, Iggy, and Total are swimming, getting their clothes soaking wet. Yes the dog has a jacket,mostly to cover up his wings. Fang and I are sitting by the water holding hands. My head rested on his rock hard shoulder. Jade is sitting by herself, her knees tucked up to her chest. I offered to talk to her but she said she needed to think.
"Look." Silver said pointing to Angel who, get this, was riding a dolphin. "Max! Fang! Watch me." Angel said laughing. I love it when she acts like her old self. When she acts like my Angel. We watched Angel leap up and down with the dolphin. Silver looked confused. Banshee and Nudge looked fascinated and Gazzy was pouting, being jealous of Angel again, explaining everything to Iggy.
After we got everyone dried off, I gave Angel a big hug. Jade, Banshee, and Silver ran to town to get food for everyone. But anyways, I love seeing Angel happy and I wanted to show her how happy she made me. "That was so cool, baby!" I told her smiling, probably looking like an idiot. "You make me really happy too, Max. Also, you don't look like an idiot when smile. You have the prettiest smile I've ever seen." She said hugging me. I was bent down to her level. She squeezed around my neck and pecked my cheek. "She's not wrong, you know?" Fang said from behind me. I smiled at him and looked back at Angel.
I frowned. Her expression changed entirely. She was frowning, her lips quivering. She was holding back tears. "Angel? What's wrong?" I asked urgent. "I'm... Scared." She said and broke down into tears. I picked her up into my lap and started cradling her. Nudge was stroking her hair and Iggy was whispering soothing things in her ear.
"Angel, why are you scared?" I asked pushing a lock of hair out of her eyes. She shook her head. " I can't tell you yet." She said in a whisper. I shook my head understanding her, even though I really didn't.

Angel POV

I wanted to tell her so bad but I knew it wasn't the time. I saw Ari, in my vision. He had a gun and shot it at someone but I couldn't see who. I heard screaming then the vision ended.

Max POV

We sat on the beach looking at the sunset, well me and Fang watched it while everyone else was asleep. They decided to go to bed at 5. It's not really like we have a normal sleeping schedule. Our sleeping arrangement is just straight up screwed.
      We're leaving in the morning to go stay with mom. I feel bad for leaving Jade, Banshee, and Silver but Ari is coming and we'll protect them by leaving. I know Ari is my little brother but, he's dangerous. I've killed him but he came back to life and turned good but then he died again and came back to life. Now he wants us dead again.
       We woke up at the crack of dawn and packed. Angel wanted to see my mom and Ella but she and Silver became good friends. She was happy to have a friend her age for once. The only friends she had were the flock. The only family she has are the flock. Now she was friends with Silver and it breaks my heart to split them up but, Silver isn't like us. We're mutant freaks with wings and there full human. The most strange thing about Silver is the fact she looks and moves and sneaks up on people like a ghost.
        "Ready?" I called out. I was getting hot considering we were on the beach with jackets on to cover our wings and I could see Total wasn't so happy either. "Can we wait till Jade and them get back? I want to say goodbye." Nudge complained. I looked at the Bambi eyes by mistake and groaned. "Fine." I sighed.

A deep voice cackled behind me. "Why wait?" The voice cackled, evilly.
      Ari. Surrounded by 70 Erasers.            Shoot.