Dylan

"Good job." Ry complimented Silver. Silver and Banshee had to learn to fly again. They complain that there wings are swore, which I understand since they were laying down on them for three dang years.

"We're going for a fly." Ry hollered from above. "Okay." I yelled back up. Silver, Banshee, and Ry took off.

A knock at the door startled us. Jeb and Ari were at the house visiting so I had no idea who it was. The flock went on guard, Phoenix hugged my leg tight hiding behind it. Fang stayed by my side protectively.

Ari stood in front of me. I guess he still tries to protect me, I don't really know. Jeb walked to the window beside the door, lifting up the curtain slightly.

"Dylan." He said bluntly.

His name my heart drop to my feet. I looked up at Fang. He didn't look so happy about his presents. I squeezed his hand and gave him a stern I-will-never-leave-you look. He nodded in response and pecked my forehead.

"Let him in." I sighed. Jeb opened the door, showing the face of a lost friend. I think.

"Hi, Max. I'm not looking for trouble." He said putting his hands up in defense. I looked at Angel and she nodded that he was telling the truth.

"I'm just looking for someone I haven't met." He explained. That put me on guard. I put a hand down trying to hide Phoenix even more. "Don't even step near my daughter or God help me I'll snap your neck like a toothpick." I growled. His eyes widened and looked at the small girl hiding behind me.

"Uh, um, Not her. This is actually the only picture I have of her." He said with a sad smile, showing me a picture. It was two babies, maybe two months, both adorable, a girl with brown hair and blue-green hazel eyes sat on a bed. A boy with blonde hair and turquoise eyes sat beside her.

"Who is this?" I asked. "I'm not actually a clone. I was taken at 2 months and a half and my memory was wiped every year until I was 14. I did research for my family and this is all I found. I think this girl is my...twin sister." He explained. I looked at the girl and boy. They didn't look much alike. The shape of there eyes, nose, and mouth looked just alike though.

"That looks like you alright. And the girl..." I stopped. The sound of a landing and footsteps on the back porch told me Ry, Banshee, and Silver were back.

Ry POV

I opened the back porch door and all eyes were on me, including  a guy who I've never met before.

"What?" I asked cautiously. "Umm. Ry, this is Dylan. He's an old friend." Max said, looking at a photo and back at me and the Dylan guy. I studied Dylan's face.  He actually looked a lot like my dad but with blonde hair and blue eyes like my mom. I look a lot like mom but with my dad's brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Are you serious?" Max asked Dylan seriously. He nodded. Max looked back at me, her mouth agape like she was about to say something. "Ry. How many brothers did you have?" She asked me.

"Only Jayden, why?" I was confused by this whole situation. Phoenix tugged Max's pant leg, letting her know she wanted to be held. Max picked her up and Phoenix rested her head tiredly on Max's shoulder.

"Dylan's your twin." Silver small, faint voice said softly. Max showed me the picture. My entire expression fell. All these emotions in my life are too overwhelming. It can't be true.

"It's true." Dylan spoke up. His voice so familiar. "Your the voice?" I asked him. He nodded. "It was so I could find you." He explained.

Maybe, I didn't want to be found. I ran out the door, tears in my eyes. I only want my mom and dad right now. I wish they were here to explain things like this.

I took off into the sky, looking back to see Nudge begging me to come back. Since my mom and dad weren't here and my, apparently not only, brother Jayden wasn't here. I flew to my sister, Iris.

Max POV

"Max. I only want to speak with her and then I'll leave." Dylan said. I nodded, not feeling like arguing. He sat down and studied the picture.

I walked to Phoenix's room to set my sleeping little baby down so she could take a nap. I layed her down, tucking her under her baby blue comforter with white birds on it.

"Mommy?" I heard Phoenix ask right before I cracked the door.

"Yes honey?" I asked.

"Will Aunt Ry come home soon?" She asked.

"Yes, sweetie. She just needs to think. She's having a hard time right now." I explained. Phoenix nodded, her eyes fluttering shut.

I went back to the living room and sat down next to Fang. I curled up beside him. He started rubbing my back in between my wings.

I looked at Dylan, who was still studying the photo. I saw tears stream down his face. That'll make it harder for me to kill him if Ry doesn't come back. I guess he just wants to know about his family and see the ones still living.