See you soon. I promise.

We all ate breakfast in mom's house. Angel and Silver headed back to the treehouse when they were done. They ran right back in when Jeb came through the door.

Ry stood up and grabbed Banshee and Silver's hands. They nodded. "What's going on?" Nudge asked. "We have to...leave. For a mission." Ry said. I couldn't lose her again. I can't lose my family. "No. Don't leave." Nudge begged. Tears started streaming down her face. Ry hugged Nudge. "We're not going to be gone long. I promise." Ry said. "What's the mission for?" Gazzy asked. "To stop the School. Once and for all." Ry said. "Banshee and Silver will be back before me. I'll be back shortly after." Ry said. "How long will it take?" I asked. Ry sighed. "Between 2 months and 2 years." Banshee said. "I have to go. I have to stop them. It's personal why I must destroy them." Ry said.

I nodded. I don't want them to go but I can't stop them.

"Max. Take this. This is my promise that I will come back. No matter what." Ry said taking off her locket. She put it around my neck. I looked at it. This is a promise that I'll see her again.

I hugged her. "See you soon." I said into her shoulder. A tear streamed down my face. The flock gave them hugs goodbye. They walked out the door and snapped out there wings. "Goodbye." Ry mouthed. They took off.

See you soon. I promise.

A/N: sorry it's so short. (:|)