Memory

The next morning, mom dropped off swim suits and we decided to go swimming in the crystal clear pond. We found a small waterfall and a cliff we could jump off.

Banshee dropped off Ry's swimsuit and flew back down to us. "She's not going to swim. She said she'll see us later to not worry about her, she just wants to think." Banshee told me. She had on a red one-piece. I saw silver fly up to her tree house to change into her pink, purple, yellow, and orange striped swimsuit.

"Max! Look how pretty my swim suit is!" Angel came up to me and twirled. She had on a pink one piece with white roses on it. "It's beautiful, baby." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and hugged me. "Go get changed! I want to go swimming!" She said pushing me towards my tree. "Ok, ok, I'm going." I said. She ran towards Nudge,Silver, and Banshee and started talking and giggling.

I flew up to my treehouse and picked up my swim suit from my bed. Great. (Note the sarcasm.) it's a bikini. It was a black bikini with ruffle and my mom got me a pair of black swim shorts. I put it on and went outside.

I was first greeted by Fang. He saw me and stared at me the same way I stare at my mom's chocolate chip cookies. "You might want to close your mouth. Your gonna catch flies." I laughed. He blinked and closed his mouth. "Sorry. Can't help that I always get love struck when I see you." He smirked. I blushed. "Ready to go swimming?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand. I stopped at the edge of the pond. Fang got in the water. "You coming?" He asked. His beautiful wings glistened in the sunlight. "I think I'm gonna sit here for a minute." I said. "Think again..." Fang said getting out and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and walked into the water. "Fang! Put me down!" I laughed. "Whatever you say." He laughed then dropped me in the water. "Not. What. I. Meant." I said standing up. Soaking wet. I looked up and I didn't see Fang.

"Fang?" I called out. Next thing I knew I was under water. Fang had me around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked at him. We have gills so we can breathe underwater. He smiled. Fang. Smile. I couldn't help but smile. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

We resurfaced to a bunch of bird-kids jumping into the pond. "Hey! You got me wet!" Total complained, shaking off the water. "Stop complaining and go bother Akila." Angel laughed. "Akila?" Total asked confused. He heard a bark and strained his little neck to see a pure white Malamute. "Akila!" He cheered, running up to her. They walked back to mom's house.

"Hey, is it okay if I join you guys?" Ella asked. She was wearing a blue swim top and flowery black swim suit bottom and carrying a pool float. "Yes!" Iggy said before we could answer. We turned to him. "What?" He shrugged. We all laughed. "Where's Ry?" Ella asked. Banshee and Silver's face fell. "Inside the treehouse." Silver answered. "Don't go up right now though. She's stressed out about...something. I don't know." Silver said bluntly. We just nodded. I'll go talk to her later.

"Max, thought you might want to use this." She said tossing the pool float. "Thanks." I climbed onto the float. Fang rested his head on his arms on the float. I looked at him and grinned. "What? Whatcha thinking?" He asked. "Nothing, just how cute you look when you grin." I said. "That doesn't sound like nothing." He smirked then kissed my cheek.

It became night and we all changed clothes then came out and sat by the fire like we have been doing every night. Mom brought us some of her famous home made cookies. "Where's Ry?" She asked. "In her treehouse..." Banshee answered. "Oh. Wait, what's today?" Mom asked worried. Banshee and Silver stared at her and my mom got whatever answer she was getting at. "Oh no..." Mom whispered. "What?" Nudge asked worried. "It's her birthday..." Mom answered. Fang Iggy, and I had our birthdays a few months ago. We didn't have a party obviously. We all gaped, except Fang. "Should I tell them? Think she'd mind?" She asked Banshee and Silver. They shrugged.