I Hate That I Love You

Prompt: A very jealous Jim because Mayim has a kissing scene with other actors?? big fan of your page!

——

Everyone was sharing some laughs right after Stephen Merchant blushed after having a kissing scene with Mayim — including her. Jim looked at them as irk bloomed across his chest.

Mayim went to the stand by area and watched Johnny and Kaley on the stage. Jim approached her and asked her why were they laughing earlier. "Stephen was blushing when we kissed." She giggled as she always felt so pretty when someone blushes over her.

Jim felt annoyed with how she giggled about it. "You enjoyed kissing him, don't you?" He asked. She was smiling when she looked at him about to say yes but then she saw the bleak gesture on his face. "What?" She uttered finding his question a bit odd.

"You enjoyed kissing him, did you?" He asked with a more dismal emotion on his face.

She glanced blankly away from him. "Well, of course. He's our co-star." She retorted.

He clenched his teeth and toughened his jaws in jealousy. "I knew it. Why didn't you make it up to ten takes so he gets to kiss you ten times too?" He broke a sarcastic suggestion.

Her forehead formed slight furrows with his sudden attitude. "Jim, what do you want me to say? I hated it?" She panted in disgrace.

He mocked her. "Yeah. Yeah. You enjoyed it. Why don't you make out with him or flirt with him maybe he'll fall in love with you and then maybe marry him. What do you think?!" He gibed. She slightly minimized her eyes with what she was hearing from his mouth.

"Are you jealous?" She went straight to the point as she started to feel uncomfortable but he just scoffed at her.

"Jim, if it's about the kiss... It's on the script. It's for the show. It's not like I kissed him and tried my best not to let you know like I'm a cheating girlfriend to you." She countered his sarcasms.

"Who can tell, right?!" He hinted her with his doubts about her faithfulness. She felt slightly offended with his accusation.

"Hey, I never kissed anyone on this whole set ever since I started working here than you. You know that!" She adduced bringing up some defense. "Jim, I wouldn't be you girlfriend for three years if I didn't love you enough, so please? Stop acting like a jealous kid." He started to feel like he went a bit far fetched with his jealousy.

His anger started to vanish as he heard her profess her love for him. She stared at him with her wrinkled forehead that eventually got ironed as she realized that he was just being swallowed by his jealous mind.

She faced him and looked at him in the eyes but he refused to look back. "Hey." She called his attention but he kept his dismayed faced. "Jim... Look at me." She requested and held his neck, he glanced at her with a bleak stare and looked away again. She sighed as she knew he was playing tough again.

"Jim, come on. Look at me." She repeated and tried to pull him close through his neck but he slightly resisted.

"Baby." She uttered making his hard heart to begin melting. He finally looked back at her allowing her to soften her tough pride. "Stop overthinking and stop being jealous." She instigated. "There's clearly nothing to be jealous about." She lectured.

"I'm your girlfriend. Your girlfriend. Just yours. Only yours." She remarked his possession of her making his jealousy feel relieved.

"Don't be mad now, hm?" She gently squeezed his neck and kept her eyes looking at him. "Hey. Answer me. Stop being mad now." She demanded.
She placed a kiss on his lips to make it up to him. He remained stationary for a moment but she didn't mind. She was about to pull away from the kiss when he suddenly grabbed her jaws and brought her back to kissing him. She giggled as their lips got pressed against each other.
He bent forward and had his palm pressing her back pushing her pelvis closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed taking his sweet kiss.

He broke from the kiss and gazed at her. "I hate how much I love you." He stated. "Just deal with it." She smirked and pecked his lips for the last time.