The Talk

Summary: Jim realized that Mayim actually has a crush on him and he was certain that he was feeling the same way.

Rating: G

---

Mayim was browsing her phone looking at her photos with Jim and blushing as she makes a collage of their selfies until he entered the room. She was so surprised and almost dropped her phone. "What?" Jim asked and laughed. "What what?" She asked back. "Are you watching porn or something?" He joked. "What? No! Of course not.." She denied then she couldn't think of any better excuse. "...or maybe I was then you came!" She said. Jim laughed and closed the door. "What brought you here?" She asked. "I can't fix this necktie I thought you know how to do this." He shared and walked closer to him. She helped Jim to fix his necktie before he gets on stage.

"Jim, what time will you be going home?" She asked before he went out of the door. "Oh, uhm, around four?" He replied shortly. Mayim checked the time, it was almost 2pm and she was already done and off. "Should I wait for you so we can go home together?" She asked. "Uhhh. Sure. It's up to you." He replied and immediately left.

Mayim waited for about three hours for the shoot was a bit delayed. She patiently read ebooks and browsed the web while waiting for Jim to finish all his scenes. She even fell asleep for a while.

"Mayim. Hey." Jim solemnly woke her up. "I'm through, let's get you home." He told her. She fixed herself until she was fully conscious. He was ready to go and they walked to the subway.

On their way home, Jim invited Mayim to watch his broadway play on Thursday next week. Unfortunately, Mayim recalled that she would be in Israel on Saturday until Thursday and she wasn't sure what time on Thursday will she arrive back.

"Oh, I'm not sure what time on Thursday will I be back? What time will the play be?" She asked.

"Really? It starts at 7pm. I really hope you can come, that would be the last show." Jim informed her. She felt bad because the chance that she can make it there seems to be small. "Anyway, I'll try my best to be there." She said even if she was uncertain.

Days had passed and Jim's last broadway show came. It was 6:30 already and Jim still haven't received any messages from Mayim.

Are you still coming?

Jim texted her as he was no longer hoping she could make it.

It's okay if you can't make it. I understand.

He texted her again and placed his phone on his drawer and prepared to go on stage already. After a few minutes he went on stage already to introduce and greet the audience. After then, they all got ready to start the play.

Mayim arrived at the airport around 6:30pm. She gave her stuffs to Heather and asked her a favor if she can bring it to her place because she'll be running to the broadway play of Jim right away and luckily, Heather was all free and so she took over her things. "Take care, Mayim!" She shouted as she ran away to the cab stop. "Thank you!" She shouted back and rode the cab immediately.

The theater was just a few minutes away from the airport and so she was able to arrive around 7:10pm. She immediately took a sit and watched. Jim wasn't on the current scene and so she patiently waited. Next then, Jim came up on stage and her eyes brightened upon seeing him. She waved at him and he saw her. He felt happy to see her there but he resumed saying his lines and acting until the end.

As the show was over, Mayim went backstage to congratulate him. She squealed upon seeing him. "You were so great! Congratulations!" She told him and gave him a big hug. "I'm so glad you made it!" He replied. "Of course! Anything for you!" She said.