Never Have I Ever

Never have I ever.

A game their squad decided to play as they sat around the bonfire in the middle of the camp forest.

"Okay this is gonna be fun! Pee already those who needs to pee and we won't allow intermissions when we start!" Kaley cheered. They all took their quick break finding their own spots to comfort their bladder before the game begins. Despite that Mayim and Jim wasn't in need of the break, Mayim signaled Jim to step out of the bonfire as they discreetly talked behind the large trunk of the tree.

"What's up?" Jim wondered. "I just wanna tell you that I don't want to make anything awkward so please, no awkward statements when we play the game." Mayim stipulated. Jim sighed as he never liked denying and acting like his old complicated relationship with Mayim isn't much of a big deal. "No awkward statements." He agreed and they went back to the bonfire separately not making it obvious that they talked.

"Shall we start?!" Johnny initiated. "Mind if we join in?" The producers and John Green, who organized the camping, asked. "The more the merrier!" Mayim cheered as she always loved bonding with John Green, she's a big fan.

"Okay! Let's begin! Everyone's got their beers on their hand?" Kaley asked, they all verified. "This is gonna be fun!" Melissa squealed.

"Who'll start?" Steve asked. "Why don't we start with the romantic novel writer?" Kunal pointed at him.

"John! John! John!" They cheered. "I'm an outsider here, maybe we can start with Steve." He chuckled.

Steve began. "Okay... Never have I ever wanted to have my character to make out with another character from the show." He stated, the producers, John, Simon, Melissa and Mayim remained conservative not sipping their cups while the rest drank. Jim and Mayim felt discreetly awkward for each other as she refused to drink while he blatantly drank next to her eyes. 

"Kunal, Who do you wanna kiss?" Kaley asked. "Mayim. I always wanted to have a kiss with Amy. You know. Koothrapamy." He confessed making them laugh. "Me, I wanna kiss Sheldon again." Kaley shared. "You, Johnny?" Steve asked. "Kaley and Mayim. It always thrills me." He spilled.

"How about you, Jim?" Johnny asked. He was stunned for a moment but he thought he should play cool. "Is that even a question?! Who else would he want to kiss?!" Kaley butts in. "Mayim, of course!" She continued. Jim just chuckled guilty as charged but refused to confirm.

"Okay. My turn!" Melissa heightened her voice. "Never have I ever been so careless I barely noticed that your private part was peeking." He stated making everyone crack up as they recalled her Smurf body paint moment. Neither of them took a sip.

"My turn! My turn!" Kaley exclaimed. "Never have I ever made out with someone I am not in a relationship with?" She stated.

All of them drank making them share a series of laughter and began teasing each other. "We're all carnal sinners here!" Kaley joked.

"Johnny, you're next." Kaley informed. "Okay... What can I- Okay! Never have I ever got myself so wasted I cannot even recall anything." He stated.

Everyone drank except Simon, Bill and Melissa. "I don't like being drunk. I don't even like being tipsy." Simon explained. "I'm not a heavy drinker." Bill brought up. "Me too." Melissa uttered.

"Well, Mayim. Your turn." Kaley raised.

"Okay. Never have I ever... Slept on someone else's house naked." She randomly stated making them burst in laughter with the vagueness of her statement. "What if we had sex on their house? Does that count?" Kaley clarified intensifying the laughter. "No! Just sleep! No sex!" Mayim clarified feeling a bit embarrassed.