Heat in the Ice

When the ice cold water made contact, Mayim shrieked and whimpered, forcing herself to stay put rather than run from the shower space.

"Are you fine?" Jim, who held the bucket of water, gave her a concerned pat on the shoulder.

"I'm fine," she answered through the shivers.

They both heard Mayim's assistant laugh when she cut the shot. "Are you alright, Mayim?"

"Towel, towel," she called.

Heather hurriedly handed Mayim the towel she prepared which Jim readily took. He wrapped it around Mayim along with his arms. Her teeth chattered beneath the warmth of the towel, making Jim chuckle. "You need to get out of those clothes."

"Mayim," Heather started, checking her watch. "Will you be okay? I really have to go."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Mayim smiled back.

"I got her," Jim told the assistant and waved her off with a smile. "Now, shoo!"

"Damn, it's cold," Mayim whispered when her assistant was finally out of the door.

Jim sat on the lone couch in her dressing room, and patted the space between his thighs. "Come here."

"I'm fine. I don't need you babying me."

"Oh shut up you big baby," he said as if to deliberately contradict her and pulled her to sit with him. Jim could feel her trembling as he rubbed her arms and back. "You have to get out of these clothes, Mayim."

"Ah no," she refused and snuggled closer, burying her face in his warm chest. "This is nice."

"Come on. You're getting me wet." Jim pushed her slightly away from him, taking the towel off of her. "I'm not giving this until you change."

Mayim just stood in front of him. "Fine, is this really how you want to play this?" One by one, she slowly unfastened the buttons on her blouse. But she didn't take it off. Instead, she unhooked her bra from behind while giving Jim a come hither look. Still, she didn't take it off. She let the lacy black item dangling on her chest, hovering over her well-endowed breasts.

Jim couldn't take his eyes off her. He gulped as he slowly watched a drop of water trickle down her neck to her chest then to the tight cleft between her breasts. He wished it was his tongue that was running down that skin. That wish was evidenced by the growing bulge between his legs.

"Ah," Mayim fanned herself. "But it seems immodest to take this off in front of you. Excuse me, but I'll have to change." She said slowly backing away.

"Oh no," Jim stood, and grabbed her wrists. "You're too hardheaded. I'm make sure you do take these clothes off."

He pulled her close, and once she was trapped in his arms...and legs...he stripped her off the drenched garments exposing her upper body to the cold of the air and the heat of his hands. "Let's get you dried," he whispered in her ear, making a small moan escape from her lips.

The moment he had her pinned between the couch and his body, Jim started kissing the water from her face. Mayim opened her lips, waiting for him to consume it, but he didn't oblige. Instead, he went on to dry the surface of her skin with his lips, licking his way from her jaw, down to her chest and, as he had wished earlier, her breasts. He left a trail of warmer, less wetter marks from his lips.

Mayim couldn't help but grip his hair tightly as Jim nibbled on her now pink taut crown, moaning as he did so. He buried his face in her ample bosom, playing with both of them back and forth. With every flick, she moaned and every bite rendered her breathless. Then he began kissing downwards, not letting a drop nor a surface of her skin go untouched by his lips. His kisses took away every coldness that stung her earlier and replaced it with a fiery heat. Her stomach flipped inwards when his tongue landed there, the ice cold water mixing with his warmth.