Studio Fun

When Jim and Mayim was left out at the photo studio, things got a bit steamy.

Jim was in the back hall where the only wash room of the photo studio was located. The cast had a quick photo shoot for TV Guide and they finished a while ago. Mayim asked him to stay while she changes clothes for a university talk that she's holding that same day. Not wanting to have to stay in the studio alone after everyone else left. Mayim figured it will save her some time if she drives directly from the studio to the university, instead of driving back home first. Mayim promised Jim she would not keep him long. However It has been over twenty minutes and Jim was getting a little impatient so he knocked on the door.

"Mayim, what's taking you so long?" he asked through the door a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

"I'm coming out, just a sec," she called from the inside. Mayim had been applying light make up since she won't be able to get help from her stylists today. She didn't realize she's been inside for a while. She quickly packed her things, and headed for the door. Mayim went out as promised and she was now wearing a floral dress together with a denim jacket. Jim looked her up and down as she made her way closer to him.

"What?" she asks.

"Uh... Nothing. That... You look great," he compliments.

"Oh, well thanks. And sorry to keep you waiting," she replied.

"That's okay. Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes. Let's go," she said, starting to walk out of the short hall to where the shoot was held.

"So did everybody els—"she stopped when the room came into view and they saw that no one else was there.

"Where did everyone go?" Jim asked, looking at her, then at the room in front of them. The cameras and the lighting equipment were all still there, but not even the studio people were there anymore.

Mayim looked at her watch and saw it was fifteen minutes past, twelve already.
"Oh no." She moans " I think they went to lunch. It's already noon."

"Well let's just get out of here," he suggested and walked towards the door. He turned it but was surprised to find it locked. He tried turning it again, but it was really locked. From the looks of it, it was locked from the outside.

"Shit, the door's locked!" he muttered.

"What? Are you sure?" she asks, in disbelief.

"Yeah. I think the staff didn't see us go in the back before they left," Jim said, sounding frustrated.

"Your phone?" she asked.

"What about my phone?" he asked back.

"Call someone! I left my phone in the car," she said.

"What? Well I also left mine in my car!" he all but screeched.

"I'm sorry! I had no idea we would be locked in here!" she shot back.

Jim realized how high his voice went when he spoke so he looked at her apologetically and tried to calm down. "Okay, let's look around to see if they have a phone in here or something," he suggested.

They tried to look for anything that they can use to send out a message to anyone who can get them from the studio, but the only thing available in the room were photography materials. Even the laptop that the photographer was using earlier was nowhere. They suspected he took it with him. When they realized they didn't have any chance of getting any messages out to help them, they gave up and sat on the couch instead.