Pregnancy Anxiety

Summary: Jim and Mayim's one night stand lead into something they least expected.

Rating: PG

Mayim has been very stressed lately due to several workloads. Jim has always been there to cheer her up and relieve her stress and help her if possible. "Seriously. I don't know if I could still do all these without you." She told him. "Of course. What are best friends for?" He smiled at her.

"You know what? You need to unwind. How about join me to the club later? Drink a little. Dance a little and stop working for a while." He invited. "Sounds great! What do I have to lose?" She replied.

Later that evening, they went to the club and had their few drinks turn into several ones, from light liquors down to strong ones, from tipsy to real drunk.

"Hey. Jim, your girl needs assistance." Drunk Johnny informed him, Jim was a bit tipsy but he knows he could still drive. "Mayim is too drunk to drive herself home." He added. Jim looked at her and saw her in deep sleep at their booth's couch. He giggled. "I'll take her home." He retorted to Johnny. "You go home too already before you get yourself too drunk." Johnny requested

Johnny helped Jim carrying Mayim to his car. Jim drove real slow for his vision wasn't very fine due to the alcohol he took. He thought it would be fine if he would just let Mayim sleep on his house rather than driving her home and driving himself back to his house, too much traveling — he wasn't that stable to do such traveling.

He assisted Mayim despite her drunk squirming since they were on his car.

"Ugh! Why did we go home?"

"I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach."

"I wanna hit my head. It hurts."

"Are we on my house or yours?"

"My head really hurts. I hate getting drunk."

"But I'm not drunk, just tipsy."

She kept on talking as he was carrying her. He put her down and held her in his shoulder as he unlocked the door. "Have I told you that you look so cute?" She started talking randomly again.

"You're not 42. You're like ten." She laughed and squirmed while he struggled to keep her at bay as he walked her to his bedroom.

"I like to eat bananas right now."

"Can you get me a banana on the kitchen?"

"Wait? This is your house. Do you have bananas?"

"Please I want bananas."

She kept on talking and laughing. "You're so drunk." Jim uttered as he watched her laugh at herself while lying down on his bed. She struggled to stand up straight.

"Please give me bananas. I am craving for bananas." She kept on nagging him. He tried to put her back down to the bed but she kept on nagging him about bananas. She wrapped her arms around him and continued nagging him. "I thought you were my best friend? I thought you love me?"

"Yes. Yes. Mayim. I love you, now go to sleep, you're drunk." He retorted. "Then why don't you give me bananas?" She asked. "Bananas." She laughed as she realized how shallow she was. "I'm so funny right? I'm begging for bananas. Stupid me." She laughed in front of his face as her arms were still around him. "Yes, you're so weird, now go to sleep." He insisted.

"Mmhm! Why do you want me to sleep. I don't want to sleep." She remained errant.

"Mayim, you are drunk, come on. I'm a bit tipsy too. Go to sleep now..." He began persuading her.