How to Un-Love You?

PROMPT: Mayim recently wrote "I thought we decided not to fall in love" on instagram. Can you write an intimate majim fan fic out of it?

~~~

Back at the Warner Bros Studios, Mayim hopped into Jim's car as she agreed to come with him to the grocery and help him carry the grocery bags.

Jim sat at the driver's seat and watched Mayim smiling widely as she browsed her phone. He couldn't help but be amused by her.

"Look at this shamy drawing by a fan. You're a robot. It's so artistic!" She happily shared to him and flaunted the photo next to his eyes. "Look at the comments to our selfie!" She squealed and grinned as she read the comments out loud. "Look at this shamy collage." She sounded so fascinated. Little did she know that Jim was staring at her instead of the phone screen.

"I love Shamy. I mean their relationship, their slow pace, the way they love each other. I just love us together!" She expressed until she realized that it came out a little vague with her last phrase.

I love us together. Us.

Her beaming face transitioned into a face of guilt and awkwardness. She slowly turned her head towards him and it worsened her awkward feeling as she realized how close his face was to her and how he was looking at her intimately as if he would kiss her any time that moment.

"I mean... Sheldon and Amy. Not literally us." She clarified to ease the awkwardness but it didn't seem to help. "Why? Don't you like us together?" He asked with his deep voice that triggered sudden tremors across her body. She gulped roughly as she looked back at him trying to counter his composure. It took her some time before she was able to speak. She threw a nervous chuckle.

"Jim..." She uttered randomly; hoping the subject would change. "Because I like us together." He looked upon her lips bringing a sudden rush all across her chest. His sight ran up back to her green eyes before he pulled her into a gentle kiss. She was caught off guard in no time and eventually fell for his soft lips pressing against hers — she had her palms rested on the midst of his chest and shoulder as she began to subtly reciprocate his kisses.

After a few moments, she carefully broke off from the kiss and looked at him with a rough gulp. He looked at her clueless of what her reaction will be. She didn't speak but he knew that their kiss left her breathless for some time. She was too dazed that she seemed to feel so bad about their unexpected exchange of kiss. Her chest pounded strongly.

"Shall we go?" She initiated the subject change. He knew she felt a bit uncomfortable with what just happened. "Alright." He uttered and drove the car to the grocery.

He drove to his place right after they finished shopping for his grocery and as promised, Mayim stayed to at least help him bring the grocery bags inside his house.

After a couple of returns to transport the grocery bags from his car to the kitchen, Mayim asked him if he still need further help.

"I guess, we're good." He retorted. "Oh. Okay." She replied. "Thanks for helping me, by the way. Julie and her husband is out for a date and I have no one here to help me out with this one." He shared in detail chuckling about it. "No problem." She smiled at him. He couldn't think of any more things to talk about and it caused a sudden buzz of awkward silence.

"So... I should probably get going." She brought up to escape the maladroit. "Okay." He smiled weakly. She knew she had to go but her soles seemed to be glued to where she was standing on, she felt like waiting for something but she couldn't determine what it was.

She flaunted awkward smiles at him and weak nods. "Uhm... What the hell am I waiting for?" She laughed. "I'll go now." She uttered and he just smiled. "Uhm... Bye."