Chapter - 3

Areesha's pov:

"Hello Ms. Areesha this Shekhar speaking from sutheera publications" Mr.Shekhar spoke "yes Mr. Shekhar it's Areesha speaking" I said by reading the new project file "ma'am i called to ask you about the award function of writers all your fans are expecting you presence in the function to receive your award" Mr. Shekhar requested "Mr. Shekhar I already told you I won't be attending for any award or launch functions of my book I don't want anyone to know me as reesha khanna" I said I'm tired of telling Mr. Shekhar about this I just hanged up the phone I'm just tired about these all I just wanna be alone and of course with my princess Ishu.

Uff I just sighned and went to Ishu's room to see whether she slept or not as I went I saw her sleeping peacefully I just don't know what would have happened to me if she didn't come in my life I just pray to god everyday for giving her to me. Just closing my eyes all my past painful days come back .

Flashback:

Asusal I went to college thinking that today will be a good day at least for me "woah look who we have here" sanjeetha said "hii sanjeetha how are you today" I said ignoring her question "woah being sarcastic that doesn't suit you moti " she said I just walked away why can't I live a peaceful life like others I'm tired of all this as tears were making their way I controlled them as I'm perfect for giving fake smiles.

"Hey Ashu " Siddharth wished me I gave my best fake smile "hey siddy" I said waving my hand at him "Ashu please don't call me that in college at least I feel embarrassed " he said hahaha Siddharth you feel embarrassed when I call you siddy I feel embarrassed , insulted , hurt everyday I thought mentally laughing at myself by these people now a days I'm laughing at myself .

I woke with someone putting lipstick on my lips I opened my eyes and saw Ishu applying lipstick on me with full concentration after putting messily she raised her head and saw me awake she got excited "mommy I put lopstick on you" she said I laughed at her baby language "baby it's lipstick not lopstick" I said she made confusing face. I just touched my forehead I noticed that I'm having fever now I can't go to office I should inform Stella "baby call aunty for me" I said to Ishu "okay mommy" she said running towards kitchen to call aunty.

I informed Stella about me working from home doctor asusal advices me to take rest and not to take stress I just sighned and dozed off with Ishu sleeping beside me.

Swetha's pov:

I thought of going to see areesha today so went to her office after my shift. "Swetha , areesha ma'am didn't come to office today as she isn't well" Stella said I just nodded and went towards my car and started towards her house.

Why didn't areesha inform me about her having fever? She is not that areesha who used to tell me every small thing that happens in her life she totally become ice cold after that incident I wish I could get back my best friend crazy areesha.

I parked my car and rang the bell aunty opened "hello aunty where is areesha " I asked "hello beta areesha is in her room with Ishu baby" she said nodded and went towards her room for the first time I heard areesha's laugh after 6 years I slowly went and saw Ishu doing different hair styles for her and areesha laughing at her tactics on seeing me in her room she stopped laughing and went back to her ice cold behaviour "hello Swetha come and sit" she said "hello areesha how are you ? Why didn't you tell me about you bring I'll? You are not that areesha who used to share with me every single thing" I said "it's not like I'm dying Swetha it's just fever, and the thing of not telling you it's just that people change with time that's it" she said .

God I hope I get back my best friend back .

***********************************

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday I was dam busy.

So here is the chapter enjoy.

Please vote and comment

~Shailaja :-)