Chapter - 24

Areesha's pov:

"Ma'am you have every right to take care of all my wedding preparations" Stella said "but Stella its your wedding, it should be according to your wish" I tried explain to her "ma'am If I had my parents I would have asked them to plan everything, now I don't have them with me so I'm asking you to do it ma'am please" she said "okay but please call me by name or di not maam" I said "sure di" she said happily I just shook my head.

"Sanju and Stella come fast both of you I want to discuss something with you people " I yelled "yeah di what you want to talk about" Stella said "so sanju and Stella what do you both feel of beach wedding" I said "wow it's awesome idea arshu I loved it" sanju said "okay come we have to go to Raheja's place for discussion purpose" I said they just nodded.

As we reached raheja's place I felt homely and a weird feeling in a good way, my heart started to beat loudly like it will come out at any moment.

Ayun's pov:

Today I'm very happy because my angel is coming to my house for the first time I know I can't see her directly, hug her, kiss her, but at least I can see her by hiding in my room. "I want everything to be in order" I ordered around where servants were running in doing everything in order. "Ayu please rest beta you are running here and there, now you will go and rest I will do what your wants in lunch" mom said sternly "ohh yeah mom in lunch my angel wants a simple lunch, you make your special sambar..." I was cut off by mom "shut up I know what to do, now go to your room and take rest, otherwise you will go to office when areesha will come here" mom said glaring at me I just nodded and gulped in fear knowing when my angel comes mom may actually send me to office.

"Ayun I really love you, I thought I was not suitable for you but you proved me wrong with your love and support in every situation" my angel whispered coming dangerously close to me "areesha why do you think I will call you angel because you are that God sent angel who brightens my day, my life" I said cupping her face and leaned and we were about to kiss but something fell in between us....
"Ayun idiot getup" kashyap yelling I got up and was glaring at him if looks would kill a person, then now kashyap might have been buried deep underground. Suddenly i started smiling and blushing thinking about the dream I will make it happen for sure, I felt a hand on my forehead saw it was kashyap who was looking at me confused"ayun are you alright first glaring at me now you are smiling and blushing, what happened?" He asked completely confused"nothing idiot shut up and start getting ready then I will see your death" I said glaring at him, to which he only shook his head and walked away.

I was talking to mom, dad and kashyap about marriage preparations I heard my Angel's car halt I immediately ran to my room and closed the door and saw my angel entering in blue long skirt and white top with her long curly hairs left free and smiling with those rosy cheeks and lips I just want to run and kiss her senselessly but I controlled myself.

I immediately sat on my bed and switched on my laptop to see what they are discussing "Mr. Raheja i didn't see your son till now" my angel said aww my baby so egar to see me wait until...... (hahaha I won't disclose so easily😉😉) "no beta he is very busy with some important work" my dad said in teasing voice, I just blushed.

"Uncle I was thinking that why can't we go for beach wedding, I think Goa will be best for it, only if you all don't have any objections about it, Stella is okay with it" my angel suggested.
"Ohh come-on now after eating we can discuss further details now everyone come" mom ordered all of them smiled.

Finally my angel is happy, but for others not about herself. Don't worry my angel your every sad day will be turned into a happy and a bliss one.

***********************************

Hey guyss an early update.......

Hope you all liked the chapter....

Please vote and comment....

~Shailaja😃😃