Chapter - 6

Areesha's pov:

"Stella get the details about raheja group of industries in half an hour" I said sternly she nodded and left. I want to make a deal with raheja's because there annual growth is fantastic and they the way they make policies are very beneficial for the public as well as company.

Correct after half an hour Stella came with information she started telling all the necessary information about raheja's . I took the official mail id from Stella and wrote a mail about me wishing to make deal with them by seeing their company's status.

I wish the CEO of raheja groups accepts the mail wishes to deal with me. My thoughts were broken by the commotion outside my cabin slowly walked up to my window because by opening my cabin's door Ishu's sleep will be disturbed which I don't want as yesterday but night she hardly slept. Walking up to Window I tilted my blinds and saw few of my employees were gossiping I don't know about what but I was sure it was surely related to me and after listening to their gossip my doubt became sure. I'm I that bad that my employees think that I won't care about their family needs and members a lone tear escaped from my eyes but I was stunned of what Stella did today.

Stella's pov:

I was working on the presentation for raheja groups which areesha was telling in the morning in my cabin seriously at that time I heard commotion outside I came outside to tell them to be silent as ma'am might get disturbed due to this but after hearing those words from them I was boiling with anger.

"Did you ask permission from ma'am for your anniversary party tomorrow " sanjana a employee from finance department asked. " no sanju I didn't ask her I was thinking to take leave" sangeetha from the same department said. "Why to waste a leave sangeetha" sanjana asked "then what can we expect from our ice cold ma'am that she would me permission for my anniversary party , I mean did she even know that a woman needs to attend her family whenever needed but no she thinks she is a mother but I guess after some time ishu's father will take her and go " sangeetha said laughing others also joined her.

"Over your laughing therapy on areesha ma'am " I asked by going towards them all of them stopped laughing by seeing me "Stella ma'am we were going to our work only" sanjana replied "Ms. Sangeetha did areesha ma'am said anything when you took two weak's leave for your son's treatment or did she cut your two weak's salary no right then how can you insult her by saying that she never gave permission to attend your family needs. She always gave you all freedom to attend your family needs time to time. Once if she becomes ice cold CEO then you all should stay here in office only and the main thing how can you tell about Ishu going away from ma'am you all know that Ishu is ma'am life and I'm telling you all areesha ma'am is a great mother I'm telling this because I saw it many times and I tell that Ishu is fortunate for having a mother like areesha ma'am , now stop all your stupid gossips and get back to work" I yelled at them and walked towards my cabin by going to my cabin I saw that areesha ma'am cabin Windows closed I breathed in relief that ma'am didn't hear they nonsense.

How can talk about areesha ma'am like that I really fortunate to work under her. If today she didn't help me I would have been on streets begging it's not that I'm supporting her for what she did its that she is a great human being I mean who offers a graduate that secretary post and gives them money to complete their post graduation while giving them business training. Yeah I'm training under areesha ma'am I'm proud to be her student. Like the world thinks she is not ice cold CEO she is a great , understanding , caring woman. But I don't know why ma'am presents herself as ice cold.

Ayun's pov:

Today i was not feeling well so I couldn't see my angel. I started doing my work as I couldn't go to office . As I was doing the work my phone pinged the notification i opened my phone and after seeing who mailed me a wide grin formed my lips.

My angel wants to make deal with my company with me. But sad thing is I can't be there when she comes to my company .

***********************************

Hey guys I updated and I'm very sorry for not updating as I was busy.

I hope you guys liked the chap.

Please vote and comment.

~Shailaja 😃😃