Chapter - 16

Areesha's pov:

"You" I said when I saw the person infront me I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would meet this person "sanjeetha what are you doing here?" I asked her after composing my shocked state "areesha " she said in a mere whisper "come on sit down tell me , what are you doing in my company?" I said "umm areesha I just joined today in your company as PR " she said "ohh so you are that new PR , why I mean your dad holds a big textile industry right then what the need for you to work as my PR " I asked her "firstly I'm very sorry areesha for insulting and embrassing you in college I didn't know that my words might have hurted you , that's why I think what I'm undergoing now is a punishment which God as given for the things I did to you way back in college if possible please forgive me" she said crying I was shocked like hell I never in my life once thought that sanjeetha will come and apologize to me, after coming out from my shock state I just hugged her started soothing her.

"Sanjeetha please stop crying and say me what happened? About what punishment are talking. And why are crying so miserably? Oh my god you are married when did you get married? Who is that lucky guy ?" I asked her after breaking from the hug "areesha I will answer everything what you asked " she said I just nodded " I think you remember rithik our senior we both met accidentally and after some days we continued to meet everyday , we exchanged our numbers and started chatting with each other everyday I didn't know but when I started falling in love with him suddenly after our final exams he proposed me I was on cloud nine I so love with him that I said yes from then we both started talking about us getting married and all after our college finished he got transferred to Delhi in a MNC company. Mom and dad started seeing matches for me but I was not interested as I was in love with rithik , when I told rithik about this he said me come to Delhi so we both can live happily and being a fool accepted to what all he said and went away to Delhi with him. As soon as I reached Delhi we both got married it was like a dream come true for me , everything was fine for three years we used to roam around , we lived happily , then he started showing his true colours to me , he used to come home drunk and used to hit me very badly I used to just cry and cry I couldn't tell anyone about this noone was there , it became his routine to come drunk and hit me , I just couldn't take this anymore and was about to give up on my life but the life inside me stopped from doing it yes I was pregnant and when I told him he tried killing it some how I banged him with a vase and escaped from there and came here it's been three months I started staying in a girls hostel as I had only some money that I saved for my child but I wanted to earn and had to be independent so when your company was offering job for PR's I applied and got the job " she said crying.

I was shocked to say anything I just hugged her and consoled her how much ever bad she might have done to me but noone should suffer like this "now sanjeetha stop crying okay now you have to be strong and healthy for the peanut which is growing inside you , you are brave and enough of all sorry's so prove yourself that you can and will be strong and independent mother to you baby , so now smile" I said by cupping her face and wiped her tears she just nodded and smiled. I just took out my phone and called Stella to my room "ma'am you called me" Stella asked as soon as she walked in "yeah Stella from today sanjeetha will stay with you and I hope you don't have any problem" I asked her "but areesha...." sanjeetha was about to say something but Stella cut her "of course ma'am I don't have any problem as I'm bored of staying alone and MS. Sanjeetha I will be glad if you are willing to stay with me " Stella said sanjeetha reluctantly agreed "ohh and Stella make sure she eats everyday her breakfast , lunch and dinner properly as she is pregnant you have to take care of her and make sure she rests after she leaves the office " I said sternly "don't worry ma'am that munchkin and their are in safe hands " stella said smilingly. I just nodded "Stella yours and sanjeetha's timing are going to be same from to and fro " I said they both nodded and left.

As sanjeetha was about to leave she just turned back and hugged me I was stunned but later hugged her back "areesha you have a heart of gold I'm really fortunate that I met you , I hope God fullfills all your wishes , Swetha is really lucky to have you as her best friend " she said and left. I just slumped on the seat heart of gold I just laughed unhumourously I thought I had heart of ice , sanjeetha who used to hate till today became a person who started caring and Swetha who used to love me just starts embrassing me and insulting me wow what a wonderful life I'm living.

Leaving those thoughts I emerged myself into work I didn't realise it was already 8pm I quickly packed everything carried sleeping Ishu in my arms and exited the office by giving strict instructions to the security. As driver was driving home my heart stared beating very loudly I just couldn't understand why it felt as if someone is close to me but I couldn't figure out who with thoughts I entered my house and laid Ishu on the bed changed her into her night clothes. I went to shower and changed to my night clothes and dozed off thing about today's events.

***********************************

Hey guys as u promised I updated today.

How is the chap? my lovelies ....😊😊

Please vote and comment....

~Shailaja 😃😃