Chapter - 29

Ayun's pov:

Oh my god my angel is looking so gorgeous and ravishing I just want to go and hug her from back. Everyone were enjoying the function and were complimenting my angel but I know what she is feeling by seeing all the couple's in love just wait for 10 more days then I will make you mine, that too if you accept me or not but I will be loving you till end of my life.

My thoughts were broken by someone's tap on my shoulder I turned and saw it was dhruv "what are thinking ayun?" He asked when I told him all my thoughts "idiot if you won't tell her your feelings how will she know yaar?" He said smacking my head I rubbed back of my head where he smacked and turned around only to see that areesha was coming towards us I immediately turned around and saw that there was a choli kept on the side table I quickly took it and put it on my head like veil "ayun what are you doing yaar, remove that choli from your head" dhruv said "dhruv areesha is coming this side, so I'm doing this" I said just then areesha came near us "hey dhruv deepu is calling you, ohh and who is this?" Areesha said and gestured towards me "ohh this.... this is my.... my aunt's daughter, she stays here nearby so I called her to meet me and deepu, I hope you don't mind" dhruv said stupid idiot seriously he made me a girl "ohh it's okay dhruv but why is she wearing a veil" she asked "umm...umm because my aunt is very Orthodox so she raised my cousin also like that only, only her husband can she her face" he said "ohh hii I'm areesha keshav dhruv's friend and your name"she said offering her hand to shake now what should I do I can't speak "umm areesha she cannot speak I forgot to tell" dhruv covered I breathed in relief "ohh I'm really very sorry and dhruv you tell her name" she said "her name is.... name is Aishu yeah her name is Aishu "he said.

We both came towards where deepu was standing as she turned her back to us she couldn't see us "ayun we will make fun of deepu" dhruv said out of blue I just nodded suddenly he hugged me "oh my god Aishu why didn't you come early I would have married you right" he said "yeah right dhruv you marry her only I will go back to vihaan he might be ready now also to marry me" deepu said. Dhruv's face was worth watching he had horrified expression after a minute or two me and deepu started laughing dhruv looked at us confusingly"dhruv ayun already messaged me that you are going to play prank so I just encouraged him"deepu said and hified with me.

We both were continuously laughing we heard my Angel's Voice coming from Mike we all turned towards the stage "Good evening ladies and gentlemen welcome to the mehandi function of Stella and Kashyap, it not only Stella's mehandi function but there is one more couple who are ready to tie the knot along with Stella and Kashyap" my angel announced I glanced at dhruv and deepu they are looked confused"what dhruv are you trying to marry deepu here only " I said teasingly "I don't have problem but she should marry me and without arjun she won't marry me" dhruv said winking at deepu who blushed crimson red.

Third person's pov:

"You people are confused right so let me reveal the confusion that couple is non other than my close friends Sanjeetha Rishdan and Raj Kishinev" areesha announced Stella and deepu were jumping with happiness sanjeetha was in a state of shock this she didn't expect at all. Sanjeetha felt a tap on her shoulder she turned to see areesha standing beside her smiling "arshu what is this all?" Sanjeetha asked "sanju even you deserve happiness and joy in your life and of rithik he sent divorce papers to you as he is getting married to a rich girl, he was never your worth and Raj he loves from his childhood and till now he didn't stop loving you when I told him about you he only said one thing to me that just trust me and give sanju to me I will safeguard her with my life and never make her cry till the death, he even asked permission from your parents while before asking me, so now it's your decision and Raj told he vl love your baby like his own" areesha said to her and gave her the divorce papers to sign.

' I always wanted like love and care for me and once I made mistake and now I'm not going to repeat it. Raj loves me and will take care of my baby like his own, what else do I want for my baby' sanjeetha thought and took divorce papers, signed it and gave it to areesha. Areesha signalled for Raj, he came kneeled down infront of sanjeetha"sanju I loved you since fifth class but I couldn't muster my courage to confess my love in fear of loosing your friendship but when rithik proposed and you accepted I felt like dying but after areesha told me what happened with you my love for you increased more for your courage and strength to face the world. So WILL YOU MARRY ME? WILL GIVE ME THE HONOR OF BECOMING DAD FOR YOUR BABY?" He confessed overwhelmed by his confession sanjeetha nodded yes with tears flowing through.

Everyone congratulated and hugged the new couple and areesha felt happy for all her friends seeing them happy but her heart always longed for this kind of love and she knew never she was gonna get that's what she thought

Everyone congratulated and hugged the new couple and areesha felt happy for all her friends seeing them happy but her heart always longed for this kind of love and she knew never she was gonna get that's what she thought. Ayun who was looking at areesha the whole while knew what she was thinking but he also knew that he cannot go abruptly now as it was not the time.

As the mehandi of both the bride's finished it was time for others areesha and deepu also kept mehandi on instance of Stella and Sanjeetha now it was time for dinner and all guys were feeding their girls as they kept mehandi kashyap was feeding stella, dhruv was feeding to deepu, Raj was feeding sanjeetha all were set at their couple table which was set up for them only areesha was left out and she knew noone was their to feed her so as she got up to wash her hands somebody made her sit and it was noone other than Ishu her baby "mommy I feed you" she said and took spoon from the table and started feeding areesha with her small cute hands areesha started to tear up as she looked at her daughter who was feeding her then it strikes her that her daughter is enough for her and ate her dinner happily.

Ayun looked at them from far and smiled thinking that his planned worked as he was the one who told Ishu to feed areesha.

***********************************

Hey guys sorry for the late I was busy and couldn't update...

I hope you people liked the chap.....

Please vote and comment...

~Shailaja😃😃