Chapter - 35

Areesha's Pov:

Omg I can't believe that ayun really loves me so much like love him he was looking so handsome in his cream colour sherwani, it's like dream of being loved it coming true for me never in my life I thought that I would get a person like ayun who will love me very much I never thought that I would be this lucky to have ayun in my life. I just got up from bed with the help of my crutches and went towards my cupboard and took out my night dress and went to change inside the washroom while doing all this smile never left my face I changed into a simple t-shirt and shorts.

As I sat and was about to sleep I saw towards my window there he was my love looking at me without blinking his eyes not even once "hey ayun" I said "hello my angel" he said giving me a flying kiss I blushed crimson red "from when are looking at me " I asked him "from the time we came back from beach and you smiling continuously without a break " he said "okay " I said blushing.

Mere saamnewaali khidki mein
Ek chaand ka tukda rehta hai
Afsos yeh hai ke voh humse
Kuch ukhda ukhda rehta hai
Mere saamnewaali khidki mein
Ek chaand ka tukda rehta hai

He started singing with his not so good voice I started laughing hard "ayun....haha.... please.... hahaha..... don't..... hahaha....... sing...... hahaha" I said between my laughs but as i saw his face he was smiling at me I stopped laughing and raised my eyebrows at him "I know my voice is horrible but with my singing if I can make you laugh then it is worth it my angel" he said smiling I just stared at him with tears threatening to fall he can do anything for me to smile and laugh I really think if I deserve his love or no I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that now he was in my room beside me "angel" he whispered in my ears I turned and saw him putting his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him I just rested my head on his chest "now tell me what were you thinking so deeply that you couldn't hear me calling you and didn't know that I was in your room till I called you, don't avoid the question answer me " he said with me still resting my head on his chest "it's just that I never thought i will be loved this much that to by a person who would do anything just for my smile and laugh, but do I really deserve your love and you know ayun I still can't believe that you love me so much that you didn't bother to move on and stuck with me in my sad and happiness but i didn't feel your presence" I said crying into his chest "areesha you are deserved to be loved and about me I just couldn't move on because the peace and love which I get just by seeing your face I will not get with anyone else in my life you are my breath with which I'm breathing, you are my heart with which I'm alive, and you not knowing my presence then madam you were busy making others life filled with happiness that you forget about yourself and surrounding of the people who love you like hell" he said cupping my face and wiping my tears.

We were just cuddling with each other on my bed "angel tomorrow we are meeting my parents and don't argue with me so just be ready at 10 in the morning and after that our date will start till midnight so be ready to spend the whole day with me " he said winking at me "okay ayu " I said then I looked at him just remembered what I called him i just called him ayu "call me with that name once again " he said "ayu" I said he just kissed me passionately. After our make out session I didn't know but when we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Third person's pov:

Here areesha was finally happy by having ayun in her life and there someone was dreading to reach near her for the help which only she can do and remove them from here.

"I just hope atleast today I can just get a chance to call areesha from that guy's phone I really need her help and tell her about the situation I'm in " the girl said to the guy beside her "don't worry dear atleast today god will be our side and we can call areesha for help" the guy said in the assuring tone.