Chapter - 22

Recap:

I saw that our principal Came to the stage and started his speech "good evening students it's very glad that you have assembled here on a short notice, the reason we have made a reunion function is to tell that how great it feels when a students doesn't forget their lecturers and college. Like that only a student from your batch has never forgotten about lecturers nor the college and I'm proud to announce that that student is only the chief guest of our function today. Let is put our hands together for the chief guest of the event that is MS. .........."

Third person's pov:

The principal announced chief guest name "it is MS. Areesha Keshav".
Areesha just stood still for a moment and then walked towards the stage were her principal stood ansd when he offered his hand to shake areesha just bowed down to his blessings. For amoment her principal was stunned but composed himself and blessed her. Here ayun was staring at his angel with admiration he couldn't be more proud of her even now that she didn't forget her lecturers and college.
"Now I request MS.Areesha Keshav to talk a few words" one of the junior lecturer said. Areesha went near the Mike and took a deep breath "good evening lecturers, principal sir and my dear friends, this college has given me many memories which are good and bad too basically bad memories are more I'm not taunting anyone but that is the fact which I experience which I felt during my college career, so good memories are me studying well, getting first rank, being lecturers favorite student and all. But today in whatever position I am it's due to this my school and college, thank you" she said and got down the stage.

Sanjeetha was beeming with happiness after seeing the respect which areesha received"she is really a gem people who can't notice and get to know will always think bad about her, thank God I realized early although a little late" she said little loudly so that Swetha and Siddharth can understand that she never ruined their lives.

As areesha got down and was passing she heard side comments about her being passed purposely to make fun of her "why did she do social service you think?" someone from the group of girls passed that comment "as she doesnt have any family to take care so she does this social service and all, for all of us there is a person to love but for the 'great Areesha Keshav' there is noone to love" the other person passed and all the others started laughing.

Areesha knew that they were purposely passing those comments at her but she didn't know when tears blurred her vision in absence of mind she went towards the bar and gulped a glass of vodka as it came handy and that one glass turned into five more glasses areesha couldn't stand properly her head was swaying, she stumbled and walked towards the exit and continued walking till she reached a small park and sat on the bench.

Ayun's pov:

I was my angel gulp five glasses of vodka and started walking stumbling in between atlast she reached a small park and sat on the bench I too sat near her but in dark side of the bench so she couldn't see me "who are you? Why are you here to make fun of me?" She asked "no areesha not at all I saw you stumbling so came to see if you are fine or not" I said "ohh" that's all she said. I glanced towards saw that she was seeing the sky full of stars "hmm you see that two shining stars they are my parents" she said I just nodded "they always used to love me so much but now they are near god, after that noone started loving me all I craved was for love but when I always tried hate is all I got" she said crying I scooted her closer to me and still me being in darker side of the bench, she just laid her head on my shoulder "and then one day he came in my life " she said I started to feel jealous but after hearing her next words made me smile "he came like a sunshine in my dark life he is first one who told me love you after my parents ahh his name was ay..ayun yeah his name was ayun he was really handsome I think by now he might have got married by now and have forgotten me, I could have told him that I liked him at that time but I thought he might have just attracted to me so I didn't care , see now he is more happy I think with his beautiful wife" she said oh my god angel I'm still in love with you madly and deeply. "I don't know why did I share all this with you but I felt warmth near you maybe by the way you cared for me by coming and checking on me , maybe god sent an angel for me in your form" she said I just smiled at her words surely god sent an angel but it's not me it's you baby I thought.

She became silent then I saw her sleeping peacefully I carefully carried her to my car and drove towards a nearby hotel because if I take her home it would be inappropriate and my angel might wake up and see me which I don't wanna happen at all. So I carried her carefully to inside the hotel and booked a room under her name and went towards the elevator where an old couple were waiting for the elevator too "darling see how cute couple na , his wife is tired and sleeping he carrying her so carefully not to wake up" old lady said "yeah darling they are made for each other" old man said. Yes uncle and aunty me my angel are made for each other for eternity.

I carefully opened the room laid her on the bed suddenly she mumbled something I went close and heard her mumbling "noone loves me everyone hates me" dont worry my angel I will make that every hate into love trust me I calmly said and kissed her forehead and tucked her into bed.

***********************************

Hey guys sorry for the late...

Guys they both met but not face to face only ayun could see areesha, but areesha couldn't see him.

I hope you guys like this chap.

Please vote and comment....

~Shailaja 😃😃