Chapter - 19

Sanjeetha's pov:

What the fuck I know that I should not use these words for the elders bit the way they insulted areesha was not proper , she was helping them to find Siddharth and Swetha and these people are insulting her badly and when did neetha aunty know that I'm sanjeetha she didn't even see me with Swetha during our college days then suddenly she got so much love on me this is all to show areesha low, frankly saying they are low than me in thinking I was just jealous of her that's it but these people are completely different. How much pain areesha must be feeling now I wanted to console her but when she told to go with them I understood that she wants be alone.

My thinking was broken by swetha's voice "sanjeetha how are you? And what are you doing here? Anyway thank you yaar I needed a friend in this situation however my best friend is not having that much time for me "Swetha said if you understand her value then you will know how much helpful she is I thought "I'm here because areesha sent me to be with you and by the way I'm working in areesha's office "I said proudly "why are working for her sanjeetha beta you can join in swetha's office na her office is more nice than that areesha's" neetha aunty said "umm aunty swetha is a designer and I'm least interested in designing so for me being as a PR is not respectable , okay then Swetha and Siddharth take care and bye" I said and walked out.

How dare that lady say like this to areesha I know even i have been bad but in my hard times all my friends left my side after knowing about my haunting past only areesha understood me and took care of me like a true friend from whom I didn't expect only.

After reaching the flat which I'm sharing with Stella I saw that living room was empty then I noticed shower running so I went to my room to take a shower to cool down myself by today's events. After showering and changing into comfortable clothes went towards living room only to see Stella smiling and staring at her phone and feeling shy in between I slowly tip toed and went towards her and snatched the phone to see with whom she was chatting it was written kashyap"hmm Stella who is this kashyap ahh tell me tell me" I said teasingly she blushed like a red tomato"sanjeetha ma'am please" she said blushing "Stella how many times should I tell you that to call me sanjeetha or sanju " I said glaring at her "okay sorry but don't tell areesha ma'am I will only tell her but not now" she said I just nodded.

"Sanjeetha tell me what happened there areesha ma'am was gloomy when she called me to drop Ishu at home" Stella asked I said her what all happened at swetha's house and near sanjeevani garden register office "how can they talk about ma'am like that If I had been there I would have killed them , they don't the value of ma'am and her helpful nature" she said angrily I just nodded thinking when will people know her by heart. Later we left to our rooms to sleep and get ready for next day.

Ayun's pov:

Today I couldn't see my angel at all as I left to my office before her. Later I got to know that she went to stop Swetha and Siddharth's elope and my angel went to swetha's house , so I followed her car there. I hid behind the wall of the living room and heard all the accusions on my angel I wanted to go and shout at everyone for insulting my angel but I controlled after remembering that I can't do that. I wanted to wipe the tears from my Angel's face but restricted myself from doing that.

By following my angel I reached sanjeevani garden register office and noticed how my angel was trying to tell them but that ass Siddharth insulted my areesha. I wanted to punch that Siddharth but left him because he is my Angel's friend. Just let me meet her then I will show all of them that she is more precious and her being loved that you leave it on me I will show her paradise with my love.

I noticed her going to her house and standing near the window with dairy in her hand I couldn't get what it was but after I took the crumbled paper and read it was her wishes with her lover don't worry my angel all you wishes will come true I promise you that by saying it in determined tone to my angel I give her flying kiss 😘😘 and drove to my house.

***********************************

Hey guys an early update soo enjoy......

Guys tell me what you think of sanjeetha's pov......

Please vote and comment....

~Shailaja😃😃