Chapter - 27

Sanjeetha's pov:

Ahhh my back is hurting like hell "Stella my back is aching I'm taking rest in my room" I said she just nodded smilingly with that I turned towards my room which was beside stairs as i was about to enter I heard arshu's voice I turned she came towards me worriedly "sanju what happened? Stella told you are not well" she asked concernedly"nothing arshu just my back is aching I'm resting and please send curd rice and sweets for me " I said "okay take test and please do call me for anything" she said.

I just sat on the bed and started thinking about mine and my baby's future I hope rithik was not like this I hope he loved me like true one, no I should not cry I have to strong for my baby if not for areesha what would have happen to me I just felt myself drifting into sleep. I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes to see areesha with ishu in her arms "sanju eat your dinner and sleep" arshu said "okay " I said "arshu I don't want this hot corn soup" I said making disgusting face "sanju don't make a fuss and eat its good for your health " arshu said sternly I huffed and started eating. After a while I finished eating "sanju im leaving ishu and going, make her sleep later" arshu said and put ishu on bed kissed her and left ishu slowly crawled upto me "sanju aunty my switter is here only na" she said cutely I just smiled and nodded "aunty I will play with baby soo much" she said clapping her small hands I just laughed and patted her to sleep.

I was reading a novel when areesha entered the room with a small smile I raised my eyebrows at her "sanju one of our classmates came to meet you " she said "who?" I asked confusingly she just turned and gestured that person to come inside I was shocked to see that person "Raj" I said and gasped "hii sanju" he said smilingly. Raj was my best friend from school we were inseparable but after me coming in relationship with rithik I started neglecting him at last we broke our friendship. "Hii Raj " I said him "okay guys you people carry on I'm taking my baby and going" arshu said and was about to pick Ishu up "arshu it's okay Ishu can sleep" I said she just smiled and left.

After arshu left we both sat in silence "sanju how are you ? Where is rithik?" Raj asked breaking silence between us "I'm fine Raj and about rithik.... ummm.." tears started flowing "hey sanju don't cry yaar, you know I don't like tears in your eyes and I'm your best friend so you can tell me anything" Raj said consoling me.

I told him the whole story "and here I'm working as PR in areesha's company" I said wiping my tears, "not even once you felt like calling me in the worst situation" he asked sadly "no Raj it's not like that it's just I thought why to disturb you with my problems" I said "sanju never think like that you are very important to me " he said I just gave him a bone crashing hug while suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach"ohh so people hear doesn't like me hugging there mother " Raj said caressing my stomach I just giggled. We started talking about everything that where we were and all.

I just stirred in my sleep and woke up saw the time it was 2 in the night I wanted to have chocolate ice cream stopped my craving and tried to sleep but my craving kept increasing that I was not able to control it. I climbed down from my bed and went towards door opened it and was about to go and call areesha to take me to ice cream parlor but saw someone working on there laptop sitting on the couch I went towards it and saw it was Raj "hey Raj didn't sleep till now" I asked "oh my god sanju you just scared me like hell, no I was working and by the way where you going in middle of the night?" He asked "oh that I was going to call areesha I'm craving for chocolate ice cream so..." I stopped in middle"hey Raj take me to ice cream parlor please pretty please" I said pouting "sanju it's okay if don't pout also I will take come, I know a parlor which is open 24×7 now come" he said smiling slowly took my hand and started to walk towards his car.

With in half an hour we reached there went inside and ordered chocolate chip ice cream. In fifteen minutes it came I just stared at it for a minute and started to devour the taste with every spoon i moan in ecstacy.

"Ohh Raj thank you so much" I said after eating it "idiot you know right there is no thanks or sorry between us" he said smiling I just nodded smilingly

Early morning i was getting ready suddenly deepu barged into my room "sanju you have to do me a favour" she said "sure deepu what is that" I asked then she started telling how ayun is in love with areesha and we have to make them both meet"oh deepu I'm always ready I saw how arshu used to be sad when anyone used to comment or question about her love or someone special in her life " I said feeling happy.

***********************************

Hey guys I know I'm late but this chapter kept deleting when I was updating so atlast I'm updating today.

Okay so new character for sanjeetha as even she wants someone who loves her right so it is Raj.

Rajneesh duggal as Raj Kishinev

Actually I wrote a big chapter but these deleting scenario made me to loose interest in it

Actually I wrote a big chapter but these deleting scenario made me to loose interest in it... I'm sorry guys I hope you can understand my situation.

Please vote and comment...

~Shailaja😃😃