Chapter - 4

Ayun's pov: ( Hero introduction)

I just can't see my angel like this suffering but I can't do anything also I just follow her every where I mean who does to the girl who rejected you but I love so much that I can give my life to her. "Woah man thinking about your girl" my best friend kashyap asked "yeah " I said smiling just remembering her beautiful face.

Ohh forgot to introduce myself my name is Ayun Raheja yeah the famous industrialist of Raheja industries. I got everything in my life expect the love from my girl i just love her so much that's the reason I told my family about her when I fell in love with her otherwise they might have seen a girl and made me married to her.

"Ayun your girl's new photo came" kashyap said teasing me by running, here and there with my Angel's photo in my tab I snatched it and saw it wow she is looking like a princess I'm fascinated with her beauty. "Ayun show me my daughter in law's photo " my mom said snatching it from me "wow my daughter is looking beautiful I hope she won't catch any evil eye " my mom said typical mother's I just chuckled.

I rushed to my car and my day starts by seeing my Angel's face and ends by her smiling face. Today she is looking stunning in white chudidar I just couldn't take my eyes of her I feel like going and hugging her tightly and saving her from all the evil around her. I saw her and rushed to my office today there is an important meeting.
I hope the day comes fast so that I can meet my angel.

Areesha's pov:

Today just another day of my life ,  yesterday Swetha came she wants me to be normal with her how can I be normal with her when she just hurt me like others. I felt betrayed after hearing her words about me.

I was searching for Swetha as I wanted to her a happy news that I got internship in a company so was searching for her then I heard swetha's voice and went towards girls locker room but regretted by going there "Swetha yaar why do you want to do friendship with areesha when we are there for you" sanjeetha said "sanjeetha what's wrong in doing friendship with areesha she is my best friend " Swetha said sternly "Swetha she is controlling you completely she wants you to do what she says and never cares for you she is like that people who use and throw people I'm saying because I care for you yaar" sanjeetha said "sanjeetha I think you are right but she is my best friend from childhood I can't cut friendship just like that I will slowly decrease talking to her and finally cut it that's enough , you are a true friend sanjeetha " Swetha said I backed away I never thought in my life that I would hear those things from my best friend I'm controlling her life I see that she doesn't get into any problem if that's what seems like controlling her life I will stop talking to her before her. I have lost many friends in my life , but I always thought Swetha is there for me but I got to know that I'm alone in my life for the first time I'm feeling lonely. Mom dad why did you leave me?

From that day I stopped caring for people and as for Swetha she stopped talking to me six months then when she got into problem that time she remembered me and asked my help I being a fool help her thinking I got my  best friend back but it was never that feeling I got with Swetha to share every thing with her that bond was gone and then that dreadful day came.

I opened my eyes in a rush for remembering that dreadful day which led me to the day today I'm in ice cold CEO. I distracted myself from that day's thought I started working on again on the presentation I can never get tired of work and Ishu these two are my stress revealers.

***********************************

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating yesterday as Im not feeling well.

Today felt a little better so updated.

I hope you people will like the chap.

Please vote and comment.

~Shailaja :-)