BONUS CHAPTER

Third person's pov:

The whole raheja mansion was in chaos and there was only one name was heard yeah you all guessed it right that is our beloved areesha's  name "reeshu help in finding my tie its already late for office" ayun yelled from there bedroom "yes ayu im coming" areesha yelled and started going towards there room hurriedly as she entered the room found ayun searching for his file tie watch evdrything she went towards him and moved him who moved fastly and started keeping his laptop everything in his office bag.

Areesha found everything ayun needed and went and gave him as she was to help him another shout came "mumma do my plat fast im late to school" ishu yelled "coming baby" areesha yelled "ayu i kept everything on the bed" areesha said going out from bedroom and ayun who was immersed in seeing the file didnt hear anything that areesha told.

Areesha reached ishu's room and found her dressed in her school dress and came near her and started doing her plat "mumma fast" ishu said "baby im doing na now dont move" areesha said patiently as soon as she started doing ishu's other plat "mommy put my belt and tie my shoe lies" arun came yelling for her "aru baby please wait" areesha said as soon as arun stood infront her with a cute frown on his face "reeshu my belt and tie yaar come fast" ayun this time shouted.

Areesha huffed and started tying arun's shoe lays though it was difficult for her to bend as she was 6 months pregnant ya she is pregnant but asusual doesn't tell anyone however tired she is as of now she is tired of running from her husband to children. After successfully managing to tie the shoe lays areesha got up and was about to go when again call came "reeshu i got my things keep my breakfast ready" "mumma breakfast" "mommy my beakfast" ayun ishu and arun all of them yelled at a time.

As areesha was about to sit only they yelled due running and meeting their needs she started feeling tired and dizzy but she again ignored it and was about to put the breakfast but sje couldn't so she sat at their dinner table resting her head in her hands. In meantime anju and anjeesh returned from temple and went towards living room "reeshu is my breakfast ready" "mumma breakfast fast" "mommy beakfast" they heard ayun ishu amd arun shouting for areesha so they walked fast and found areesha resting her head in her hands and was literally about to fall anju and anjeesh were fast enough to catch her and made her lay on the couch of the living room as they were about to wake her up they the shouts again "ayun ishu arun come fast down see what you three have done to my reeshu" anju shouted loudly by the time they came anju and anjeesh woke areesha up and were making her drink juice "what happened ma?" asked ayun coming down while seeing the phone "ayun do you know reeshu was about to fall from the chair" anjeesh said that's it that made ayun turn his head towards his angel who was looking tired and was resting her head on anju's shoulder "WHAt??" ayun yelled and in fraction of sec he was infront his angel sitting on his knees "reeshu you okay" he asked so softly which made areesha's heart melt "ya ayu im fine its just mom and dad are exaggerating" areesha said meek voice "im so sorry reeshu i just couldnt concentrate on you due that important deal which i was working hard that's it its not that i dont care for you or i dont love you its just that im very much disorientated now a days due to that deal" ayun said with guilt developed voice "ayu i know that you are worried about the deal its okay i understand its just that this time my pregnancy is making me tired more and also there are some...." areesha stopped in between which made everyone concerned and were looking at her questioningly "what some reeshu tell me" ayun said cupping her face "nothing ayu" areesha said avoiding his eyes "reeshu you know that you cant hide from me tell me or i will ask the doctors" ayun said taking out his phone to call the her doctor "no i will say its just that there is a minor complication this time in my pregnancy which i got to know when i was two months pregnant " areesha said looking down at her hands fiddling "and you didnt tell me anything why reeshu why?" ayun asked her "i know that you want a daughter and i wanted to give you that" areesha said "reeshu nothing is more important to me than you we already have ishu and arun" ayun said holding her hands tears started to form in areesha's eyes she started crying "im sorry ayun im very sorry" areesha said crying out "shshsh.... Dont cry now im there with you we will go through this together" ayun said consoling her.

Ishu and arun who stood little far were not able to understand what was happening were staring at their parents unexpectedly "di mommy crying why?" arun asked ishu "i dont know aru may be we both didnt listen to mumma so mumma is sad sad" ishu said to arun "di we sorry her" arun said ishu nodded they both went towards areesha who was crying and ayun was consoling her "mumma we are sorry" ishu said "me too mommy sorry" arun copied his sister all looked at kids confusingly "why are both sorry" anju asked "dadi we made mumma cry na so we are sorry"ishu said "mommy we do citups too" arun said both brother and sister started doing sit ups all looked at them and started thinking how innocent the kids are "ishu aru come here"areesha called them they both stopped doing sit ups and went towards her.

Areesha took their little hands in her hands "you both can never mame your mumma cry you both will always be my smiles understood so never think like that" areesha said smiling at them they both nodded and grinned that their mother didnt cry because of them and hugged her tightly "we love you mumma" they said together areesha too hugged them tightly ayun just smiled and hugged all three of them.

Their moment was broken by areesha's phone ring she took the call and it bought her a hige grin and hung up the call all looked at her expectedly for telling what the call was about "it was my doctor she said that my complications are gone due to the medicines she gave now there is no complication during the delivery and even our baby is safe" areesha said smiling broadly all of them heaved in relief that their areesha is safe.

Ayun hugged his angel and kissed her crown and slowly it turned into whole family hug all were now smiling happily....

If there is family love nothing is needed as it reduced the major pain than physical pain....

************************************

Hey guysss im very happy to write this chapter again as i miss my ayun and areesha very much i literally enjoy writing about them....

Okkkkk soooo im very happy to inform that today is 'WILL EVER BE LOVED??' anniversary yeah guys its been already a year im very happy because i way this story has made many many people read and comments i just cannot express my happiness.....

So please tell me ur views on my this chapter....

~Shailaja😘😘