Chapter - 33

Areesha's pov:

Ahh my leg is aching like hell, today I should fracture my leg how can I be so irresponsible while climbing down the stairs. It's already evening Stella and sanju's marriage is about to start I just hope I can at least see the wedding. My train of thoughts were broken by deepu's barging into my room "hmm areesha" she said hesitantly "deepu what happened?" I said and tried to get up but only to wince in pain "areesha please rest yaar and that too Stella, kashyap, sanju and Raj have decided to postpone their wedding till you will be alright" she said "what are they mad? How can they postpone their wedding just because I fractured my leg? Deepu call them hear now" I said to her it was really nonsense for them to do that.

In few minutes all four of them were present "are you people out of your mind just because I fractured my leg you are going to postpone your wedding and you people also know that after this date there are no dates till six months, you people can be without each other" I asked them"but di you are important for us without you how can we get married tell me" Stella said before I could tell anything Swetha interrupted "Stella and sanju areesha is right due to her why should you people postpone your wedding for example many workers doing the wedding arrangements and prone to accidents that doesn't mean you will post pone your wedding for all of them and let me say you guys it's just areesha who looked after the arrangements is mere like a worker so it's better to let her rest and we enjoy our wedding and let me tell you it will only our happy moment if she would be it's only gonna ruin it" she said smiling at me but the bitterness I noticed in her voice made me feel like I'm going to with her hatred when did my sweet and kind Swetha changed herself into a bitter and twisted one.

"Shut up Swetha you don't have tight to say a word to areesha here her presence matters in our lives for sure, because she is a great and kind hearted person and a caring friend which you will never get even if you search in world so shut hour idiotic mouth and get ready for your charity wedding and one more thing you don't have right to call me sanju it's sanjeetha for you" sanju shouted at her Raj was by her side to control her anger "and one more thing you are ruiner not her" Swetha glared at her and left.

"Sanju please cool down its not good for your health and even for your baby" I said. "Okay now you people don't postpone your wedding and I will be present in the wedding" I said they all grinned ear to ear.

After one hour sanju and Stella were ready in there wedding attires, sanju as she was pregnant she chose to wear a saree in Kerala wedding saree style white with gold border and her hair was beautifully decorated with flowers and ornaments were not too heavy and grand, it was light and simple one.

Stella was adorned in North Indian style with red colour lengha and her head covered with choli and not too heavy or too light with kundans all over it.