Chapter - 37

Areesha's Pov:

How can there be two swetha's and which one is the real one? "Hello areesha you there " swetha's voice interrupted me I saw that everyone's eyes are on me except other Swetha "yeah say I'm there " I say little confused "areesha save me from this hell hole, and the Swetha who is with you is not the real one I don't know whether Siddharth knows or no that I'm not her but please help me from here I want to be with you all please shorty" Swetha said I was stunned by hearing Swetha calling me shorty, when we were small whenever I used to get angry she used to call me shorty to make me smile "but Swetha how did you get there" I asked "oh god areesha someone is coming to give food I will call you after they go" Swetha said and hanged up. How can Swetha reach there and if Swetha I'd there then who is this one and there is only one way to find it out.

I have to tell everyone about this but how I can message everyone in the group right about this I silently typed the message and everyone looked at me and nodded "okay ma now we girls will go laxmi aunty is calling us and I'm taking Ishu with me " I said to ma "okay dear " ma said smilingly and hugged me "ma after sometime send ayun, kashyap and Raj to my house but from the backdoor that too if Siddharth is still here, if he is not there don't tell them they know that I called them " I whispered to ma in ears while still hugging her "okay dear I will do that " ma whispered in return. I carried sleeping Ishu in my arms with stella and sanju beside me, we reached near my car "Stella drive the car" I said to her by giving the car keys, she took the keys from me and sat at driver seat with sanju at the passenger seat and me at the back, we drove towards the house it was a silent drive and me drifting into the thoughts how can there be two swetha's at a time it's very confusing "arshu we reached" sanju's voice brought me back "ahh yeah" I said and got down with stella helping sanju to get down.

As we reached the living room "after you both freshen up come to my room I want to show you guys some dresses which Anu sent for your reception" I said they both nodded with confused expression I sighned in relief that they didn't ask anything thank god they didn't ask any questions, I was to say about the call but in mean time I saw Swetha entering the house so I changed it otherwise my whole plan would have been drained.

After an hour or so sanju and Stella came to my room were about to talk about something but I shushed them and gestured them that I will tell them later after sometime I saw that guys were coming from the backdoor with confused expressions, after they entered I quickly closed the door and windows with curtains fully and gestured them to sit "arshu what happened? Why are you so stressed out?" Sanju asked me loudly "shush sanju talk slowly outside people can hear you " Stella said "no Stella this room is sound proof " I said "okay guys I reason I called you all is in the morning I got a call from Swetha" I said looking at everyone who stunned hearing to my words "what? How is it possible Swetha was infront of us right ? " Raj said "yeah Raj even i was confused but the name which Swetha used to call me when I was small caught me off guard, she called me shorty but I want to know who is this Swetha in disguise" I said ayun was about to say something my phone rang "it's the same number by which I got a call in morning" I said and lifted the call "hello Swetha " I said by keeping it in the speaker "hello areesha" she said "Swetha if you are here then who is she with Siddharth now" I asked her "I don't know Swetha who is she but I was bought here after you were admitted in the hospital" she said "that means you were there since one month and the person in place of you is one who married Siddharth" I said "what?? Sid married her, I love him areesha I really love him now I can't even get to live my life with him " she said sobbing "Swetha it's not even Siddharth's fault right he didn't know that it wasn't you, so Siddharth might leave her after knowing who she is" I said "but who is she and why is she in your place" I said.

Suddenly call got cut before she could say anything I quickly took my laptop and started my plan "reeshu what are doing?" Ayun asked me "I have kept cc cameras all over the house so I even kept in swetha's room so maybe we can know who is that girl in swetha's disguise" I said and switched on it, all of us sat on the bed and kept laptop on the table and were seeing it but only Siddharth is to be seen not that girl but now even she came into the room and sat down "baby what happened? Why are you sad?" Siddharth asked her "Sid really you are asking why I'm sad, because that bitch areesha is happy, she should never deserve the happiness in her life I so wish to snatch the very happiness she gets, I thought that she would be alone forever but she had to that ayun urghh I just want to snatch it away from her" she said who is she? Why is she having so much of grudge against me? I thought but my thoughts were broken by a hand wiping my tears when it released i didn't even know I turned and saw ayun who was wiping my tears and hugged me but soon it changed into a group hug.

"Leave it baby, now it's just you and me" Siddharth's voice made us release from the group hug and saw that Siddharth was back hugging her and started kissing her neck but suddenly stopped and the girl turned towards him "baby please remove this mask yaar I want to see your beautiful face instead that swetha's" he said oh my god he know that it is not Swetha "hahaha okay baby I will remove it and now it started itching also " the girl said and went towards the mirror to remove it now all our attention were who was that girl in swetha's place and slowly she removed the mask and turned towards Sid both of them kissed and hugged each other now her face was clearly seen "who is she?" I asked everyone shrugged there shoulders but Stella was like she was thinking "Stella you know her" i asked her "yeah di I saw her somewhere I'm not able to remember where but " she said frowning "yes I got it, di you remember Chanchal Verna daughter of Kiran Verna the famous industrial and also our competitor" Stella said "ahh yes but why is she having grudge on me what did I do to her? If she has grudge on me then why did she kidnap Swetha? Ahh so confusing and frustrating" I said holding my head.

We all just switched off the laptop not able to see there romance and sat thinking, our thinking was broken by the sound of my phone ringing I took the phone and saw the number it was the same number Swetha called I answered and didn't speak till I heard swetha's voice other side "hello areesha" she said in a pained voice "hello Swetha what happened?" I asked her "ahh that due to the sharp knife which was kept by my side cut my hand deeply" she said wailing in pain "oh shit Swetha please be careful" I said with tears forming in my eyes I can't see her in pain "Swetha I want to tell you something which I found out just now" I said a bit hesitatingly "areesha I believe you please say whatever you want" she said " umm Swetha Siddharth is involved in your kidnapping" I said before realising the breath which I was holding "wha...what?? No areesha no maybe he is pretending so that she won't harm me, I know my Sid he loves me so much" she said in a tone in which she was assuring herself that Siddharth didn't do anything. I wish what ever you say is true Swetha but the fact is that Siddharth whom you loved more than your life is now behind your life I thought my thoughts were broken by "arshu now if we match the incidents we can say that Chanchal was one insulting you because you had a strong belief na that Swetha can't talk harshly to you" sanju said I just nodded "I'm sorry areesha because of her you had to face many consequences" Swetha said sniffing"Swetha its okay it's not you na " I said consoling her.

"Oh god Swetha you are bleeding badly, oh shit areesha she will talk to you later now they are coming to do first aid to her " a guy said in hurry and hung up but after listening to the guy's voice I froze in my place thinking what is he doing there with Swetha....

*****************************************

Hey guys here is your chap.....

I took this mask scene from a serial.... so please don't say I copied from someone's book....

I'm dedicating this chap to my sisyyy....
As a birthday gift to her.....
ALUCKYJ99 happy birthday sisyyy😘😘..

Please vote and comment....

~Shailaja😃😃