Chapter 2

Jay POV:

After Mum had taken a picture of us 'twinning' we went upstairs and got changed again. My hair got messed up so Perrie re done it for me.

"So how's the tour?"

"It's so good Jay." I smile.

Perrie POV:

I see Jay's face after she asks about the tour, her smile, it's different, sad almost. I'm back in the room Jay and I used to share, I look round my side of the room still has all my pictures over the walls, everything was the way I left it, everything except my love heart cushion which was usually on the centre of my bed, it was now on Jay's bed. I stop doing her hair and walk over to it, picking it up. Jay looks round.

"You sleep with this?" I ask patting the spot next to me on her bed, she walks over and sits down next to me.

"Yeah I know I shouldn't take your stuff but" A tear escapes her left eye.

"Aww babe, come 'ere." I gently pull her into me and hug her. "I don't mind you taking my stuff you know."

"You always used to." She sniffs.

"Forget how much of a terrible sister I was when we were younger."

"You were never a terrible sister."

"That's not what you used to say." I smile weakly.

"Forget about how much of a brat I was when we were younger." We laugh but then Jay goes quiet.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

"It's nothing Pez."

"You can tell me you know."

"It's nothing I just wish we got to see each other more." That's not all she's sad about I know it but I don't want to force her to tell me.

"I know babe, I wish you could come on tour with us but you have school."

"How long are you here for?"

"Two weeks."

"I go back to school next week." She frowns. "I won't get to see you till the evenings."

Jay POV:

Perrie wipes my tears with her thumbs. "No more tears okay, come on lets finish your hair." I get back in front of the dressing table. Our bedroom door opens and Mum comes in.

"Dinner in five okay, oh and I didn't think you'd want to share a room again so I made up the bed in the spare room." I sigh, I was hoping Perrie and I would be sharing again. Perrie hears me sigh and looks at me. I forgot how easily she can read me.

"It's okay Mam I was looking forward to sharing with Jay actually."

"Really? You always used to complain about sharing your room."

"Yeah but that was before."

"Well okay but you have to make the bed up yourself."

"That's fine." Perrie finishes off my hair.

"You look beautiful."

"You always say that." I smile.

"It's always true."

"Only when you're here."

"Hey don't put yourself down okay?" I nod.

"Jay you have a visitor!" Mum called up the stairs. I only had three friends, Grace, Michelle and Amy they went to different schools to me now, we'd been brought up together since we were all a few weeks old but there wasn't enough places in their school for me and my school only had one place available which I got unfortunately.