Chapter 20

Perrie POV:

I can't believe I actually proposed to Jade and she accepted. Guy's its official Jerrie is so real! I'm on top of the world right now.

Jay POV:

*Skip nine months*

Here's some exciting news, Perrie gave birth an hour ago and Jes is driving me up now to see her. As soon as we pull up I totally forget to wait for Jes and run into the hospital and straight down to Perrie. "Hey beautiful." Perrie smiles as I enter the room.

"Hey Pez." I smile before hugging Jade and then turning to my niece. "Hi precious." I smile lovingly. "Does she have a name yet?" I ask hearing Jes come in behind me.

"No but her last name will be Edwards-Thirlwall... Jade and I thought maybe you could choose the name."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"100%" Jade smiled.

"I like Ella, it means beautiful fairy."

"How do you know that?" Jesy asks.

"I'm looking at the meanings of baby names online and found the English meanings."

"Ella-Jane Edwards-Thirlwall." Perrie said aloud to herself

"Ooo I like that, sounds good hyphenated." Jade complimented.

"So can we hold her?" Leigh's voice asked as she walked in.

"Jay's first." Perrie smiled tapping the bed for me to sit down. I take Ella-Jane.

"Hey Ella-Jane, I'm your Auntie Jay." Leigh takes pictures, after a while I hand Ella to Leigh. I start talking to Jesy but half way through our conversation I see someone I really don't want to see.

"Hi darling." She comes in and hugs Perrie. "I thought I'd pop by and see my baby grandaughter." Leigh passes Ella to Debbie. "What's her name."

"Ella-Jane Edwards-Thirlwall."

"Baby Ella." Debbie whispers smiling.

"It's Ella-Jane." I correct her, deciding in that second that everyone other than Debbie can shorten the baby's name. Leigh can see me getting a mixture of really angry, really frustrated and really scared that she'd actually persuade the court to give her full custody again.

"Jay, calm down sweetheart." She whispers in my ear letting me know that she knows I'm uncomfortable and will get me out of there as soon as possible, I guess Jade noticed too I guess.

"Jay walk with me baba?" Jade asks, I look at Perrie and she nods, I guess the only one oblivious to my emotions at that point in time was Debbie. I leave with Jade.

Jade POV:

I could see Jay growing ever more uncomfortable with Debbie there so I took her to the hospital shop to get some sweets and then we took a walk on hospital grounds. "You okay now baba?" I ask as we take a seat on the bench.

"I guess, I don't know why but every time I see her she brings out the worst in me."

"It's understandable, she put you through a lot."

"I guess I'm just going to have to get used to her being around aren't I? If Ella doesn't see her Grandma because of me it wouldn't be fair." Jay catches me laughing. "What?" She questions.

"You told Debbie off for not calling Ella by her full name."

"Well I'm her Auntie, if anyone can get away with calling her Ella it's me but she has to call her Ella-Jane, especially once it's on the birth certificate." I laugh again.