Chapter 29

Jade POV:

"Jade you never know she might be safe." Perrie comforted, she at least was back now.

"She's not safe with her Mam you know that she'll be terrified ." I panicked.

"Jade getting yourself worked up ain't gonna help babes."

"I should have kept a closer eye on her I'm so sorry"

"Babe it wasn't your fault." Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I go with Perrie to answer it and see a policeman standing there with Lauren who was shaking, without saying a word we both pull her into a hug.

"We found her trying to make run away from train station security." The police officer tells us.

"Yeah that was Lauren's biological Mam, we have a restraining order against her." Perrie informs the officer.

"Why wasn't you with her?" The officer asks.

"It was my fault sir, I left, they didn't know I did it when they weren't looking, they can't keep an eye on me 24/7."

"Well it's a good job your sister called the police, you put yourself in serious danger, if you hadn't have got away and if I hadn't of been there anything could have happened."

"I'm sorry." The officer nods and leaves.

Lauren POV:

I can see how much I upset the girls but I wasn't in the right state of mind at the time I left. "I'm really sorry." I say hugging Jade and Pez, Jade was texting, I assumed she was texting Leigh and Jes to tell them I was safe.

"Why did you leave baba? You had me so worried, I went up to your room and you were gone." Jade asks wiping a tear from her eye.

"I...I don't know, it honestly felt like the best thing to do at the time, I felt so bad about keeping Ella up and causing you all so much stress and worry."

"Babes you're my sister, maybe not by blood but you're my sister and you could never stress me out or worry me enough for me to not care about you, we all love you and Ella needs her Aunt right." Perrie sighs hugging me tighter.

"Can't breathe." I manage to get out.

"Sorry." She gulps.

*That night*

Jade's putting Ella to bed, Perrie's putting me to bed, I know I'm thirteen but I still like my big sister tucking me in.

"Pez?"

"Yeah bubbalou?"

"Don't leave me."

Perrie POV:

"You know she can't hurt you." I smile trying to reassure my sister, she stands up and jumps off the bed, leaving the room, all this stress over the past three years had caused her so much anxiety and panic that I was truly worried about her. I follow my sister.

"No one ever listens. Everyone always says what they think I want to hear. I have no one. No one listens." She mutters to herself walking into the kitchen and making herself a glass of water.

"I'm listening." I say not quietly not wanting to make her jump. "Lauren you can talk to me. I'm listening." I say walking up behind her and putting an arm around her.

"You say that but you never actually listen, you never have." I hear footsteps and see Jade behind me.

"I'm listening now. I promise you I'm listening." She puts her glass down and I take her up to mine and Jade's room and sit her down on the bed.