Chapter 5

Jade POV:

Perrie has gone into full panic mode.

"What's wrong with her?" Leigh asked grabbing some toast, the others didn't know about Jay being bullied yet.

"Its Jay, she's been having trouble at school and now she's ran away." Perrie informs them.

"Oh so that's why she was acting out of character a few weeks ago." Jesy nodded.

"Have you tried ringing her?" Leigh asked.

"Mam said her phone will probably have died by now." Perrie sighed.

"Try ringing her then." Leigh replied.

Perrie POV:

I dial my sisters number and after five rings she picks up. "P...Perrie?"

"Oh Jay thank god you're okay, where are you beautiful?"

"Our special place."

"Okay I'm on my way stay there." I put the phone down and ask our bus driver to make a detour. We pull up at an old playground with a tree house. I used to take Jay there all the time as it was quiet because no one really played there anymore. I get out and climb up the ladder.

"Hey." I smile as I see my sister cuddled up under blankets and hugging a picture of us.

"Hey." she smiled.

"You had us all scared to death munchkin."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay you're safe now, the bus is just outside, come on lets get you in the warm hey." I picked up all her stuff and threw it down the slide the other side of the tree house before gently taking Jay and making us slide down too. It was only in the light that I could see Jays face was completely tear stained. I carry her and her things onto the bus.

"Baba." Jade smiled hugging her.

"What do you..."

"Leigh leave it, she's had a rough time of it by the looks of things." Jade says as I put a now sleeping Jay on my bunk.

"I'll call Mam."I called Mam and said I wanted her to stay with us for the night but then when I get off the phone Jade comes up to me.

"Hey I found a notepad in her bag, I wasn't going through there but it was open right near the zip and the page was folded over I wasn't going to read it but then I saw your Mam and Jonnie mentioned in it as I went to put it back in her bag properly." Jade hands it to me

Dear Diary.

I'm sad, no one understands what I'm going through, no one other than Pez and Jadey and they're on tour, I want to tell them but I know if I do they will try to help and things will get worse. Jonnie's too busy to care, Mam tries to understand but can't. I don't feel like I belong at home anymore, there's no one here to talk to when Pez isn't here, I love Little Mix don't get me wrong but I need my sister, I feel safe with her, happy even and I can't remember the last time I felt happy not since Perrie left. I don't want her to give up everything for me, I remember her hating me when I was little but since Little Mix she's been so nice and our bond is stronger than ever. She is the best big sister ever and I really really hope to be like her when I'm older but I never will be she's so talented and everyone loves her, no one loves me. I don't want to be here anymore but there's no way Mam will listen she won't even let me move schools. I don't know what to do anymore.

I shut the book and put it back in Jays bag quietly doing it up so that I wouldn't wake her.

Jay POV: