Chapter 21

Jay POV: 

I'm feeling a ton better, Ella is amazing she's the best niece in the world she really is, the only thing is that the girls are having a really important meeting at their house with the one and only Cheryl Fernandez-Versini who is one of my biggest idols and yet again it's my weekend with Debbie. I'm really not in the mood, I'm exhausted because I've been up all night stressing about the upcoming weekend with Debbie and I'm annoyed that I'm forced to go somewhere I don't want to go, Jesy drops me over as usual, she can tell something's up, all the girls can, they all know what going to Debbie's or even seeing her does to me but they can't keep me with them. I give Jesy a hug and barge past Debbie to go inside. 

"Where's Holly!" I yell. 

"Jonnie got an apartment with her, they don't come here much now." Debbie almost yelled back. 

"I want Holly!" 

"Well you can't have her, she's not here!" 

"So call her!" 

"No I'm your Mam and you can have a weekend with me and no one else for once!" 

"You're not my Mam and I don't want to be here!" 

"I don't know what the girls have been saying to you sweetie but..." I interrupt her. 

"Don't call me that, only Leigh can call me that and before you start they haven't said a thing you brought this on yourself!" 

"Babe..." 

"Jes took that name." 

"Baba..." 

"Nope Jade uses that." 

"Jay beautiful..." 

"Perrie's." I state standing there angry. 

"Let me guess Perrie took bubbalou too." I nod. 

"What can I do to make you happy Jayleigh?" 

"One stop calling me Jayleigh, my name is Jay, two use Ella-Jane's full given name and three let me go home and tell the court you don't want to see me anymore." 

"I can't do that Jay." 

"Yes you can!" 

"No I cannot, you're my daughter and..." 

"Woah." I interrupt again. "You lost the right to call me your daughter when you got jealous of how close Pez and I became, when you stopped me seeing my sister, when you let me go to school every day and get beat up, when you did that you stopped being my Mam, a Mam is someone who protects their kids and does best by them and you certainly have not done best by me or protected me." 

"Jay listen..." 

"I'm done listening!" I  practically spat in her face. 

"Now either call Holly or let me go home."

"Not happening Jayleigh!" 

"LET ME GO HOME! STOP MAKING ME COME BACK HERE!" I yell pushing her to the ground. She gets back up and calls the police, telling them her daughter had become violent and attacked her. The police arrive and Debbie tells them her sob story, leaving out all the facts, then they interview me privately in another room, I tell them everything and that I just want to leave and go home to my sister and never have to come back here and all what the court  said and they decide to ring Perrie. 

Perrie POV: 

Cheryl is discussing working on a track with us when my phone rings, it's an unknown number but something in my gut told me it had something to do with Jay. "Excuse me." I gulp and take the call outside.