Chapter 17

Jesy POV:

Okay so things have been a little bit tense, Perrie and Jade admitted that Jerrie was real and had been since she split with her ex boyfriend, obviously the room situation has now changed and Perrie and Jade share a room and Leigh and I share.

Things with Jay have been good but the court have now said that although Perrie will still have primary custody of Jay she has to allow Debbie to see Jay and have her stay there three times a month for the weekend, it's not an ideal situation but you can't argue with the court.

Perrie POV:

"you have to go beautiful." I tell Jay gently. "Jonnie and Holly will be there and you love seeing them."

"I'm not going."

"Bubbalou I know you don't want to go and believe me if I could let you stay here with us I would but the court said you have to go and if you don't go you might not be able to live with us anymore." I try to explain sitting next to Jay on her bed.

"Tell the court I don't want to go."

"Why don't you want to go babe?"

"She makes me sad when I go there, she says you're not fit to care for me." That made my blood boil, I had found out how to tell if Jay was lying and by looking at her now she certainly wasn't, Jonnie and Holly both spoke up in court to say why Mam shouldn't get to see Jay but no one listened. "Don't make me go Pez." she begs.

"I have no choice beautiful I'm sorry." Jesy came upstairs, I could never drop her off at Mam's I knew how miserable she'd be and it brought back memories of how mean Mam had been to her so Jes drew the short straw as Jade refused to go as well, all the girls were just as angry as me about the decision but Jes said she would do it, for me and for Jay.

"Time to go sweetie." Jes said coming in to get Jay's bag, she looked at me one last time, pleading with me and I had to turn away to stop myself from giving in.

Jay POV:

The journey to Debbie's was filled with Jesy doing silly accents to make me laugh but then the car stops. Jesy comes round to get me. "No I'm not going." Jesy rubs my leg.

"Do you remember what Perrie said would happen if you didn't go?" I nod sadly. "I'll walk you up the drive if you want?" I nod and allow Jes to pick me up, as she walks me up the drive as I cling onto her, Debbie opens the door and Jesy puts me down, I desperately want to keep holding onto my unbiological big sister but I don't want Mam to be able to go to the court and tell them that my sister is turning me against her.

"I'll see you Sunday babe okay?"

"Yeah." I reply looking up at her and not acknowledging Debbie. "Bring Perrie."

"I'll see what I can do for you hon, be good okay."

"I will." Just then I feel arms around me.

"Hi princess." I look up and see Jonnie, standing next to him is Holly, Jes gives me another quick hug before leaving.

"Are you staying over this weekend?" I ask Holly.

"Sorry princess I start filming again tomorrow."

"Just me and you this weekend Jayleigh."

"Great." I say sarcastically, we're now inside and I'm just sat on the sofa next to Holly cuddling my teddy bear that Perrie brought me.

"How have you been then kiddo?" Jonnie asks.

"You know how I've been, you came over two weeks ago." Jonnie and Holly soon left and it was just Debbie and I, the rest of the weekend went badly as it usually does when I have to stay over there, seven o'clock the next evening came and I heard Jesy's car pull up outside, Debbie walked me to the door.