Chapter 14

Jay POV: 

Simon used all my ideas and now I'm sitting at home with the girls watching X Factor auditions whilst they are discussing their new movie. They still have no idea that it was because of me that they even got a movie, I don't care though I just want them to be happy. 

"Wait didn't Si give us two choices?"  Leigh asks. 

"Yeah he did, documentary or movie." Perrie answers as I lay my head on her lap. 

"So which one?" Jade asks. 

"Movie, it can be sold world wide then." Jesy answers. 

"What do you think kiddo?" Perrie asks me. 

"Movie." I mumble. 

"Isn't there a way we can do both?" Leigh sighs.

"There's YouTube, you'll just have to wait until after the movie's released that way Si can't say he won't release it." Jesy advises. 

"Um girls... maybe Simon will approve both if you ask him." I interrupt. 

"No way not after the wine incident." Jade laughs. 

"I bet he will." I say getting my phone out, I make an excuse to Perrie that I got hot so I can sit on the other sofa and text Simon. 

To: Cowell 

Girls want movie + documentary, that cool? 

"How can you be so sure?" Perrie asks. I just smile as I delete my copy of the text to Simon. 

"Trust me." 

"Have you just text him?" She asks. 

"No of course not, besides he aint gonna listen to a kid is he." 

"She has a point Pez... sorry Jay baba." Jade replies. My phone buzzes. 

"Social media." I tell Perrie before she asks who text me. 

From: Cowell

Ratings on X Factor have gone up since we revealed your ideas so I guess the girls can have a movie and a documentary. 

To: Cowell 

That's great, I'll get one of them to text you, thanks Si just don't tell them it's me that's getting you to agree to all of the stuff they want to do 

From: Cowell 

I won't don't worry 

I put my phone away. "Seriously, if you don't ask you won't get will you, the worst he can do is say no." They all sigh in sync and it creeps me out a little. 

"I bet you £20 that he says yes." 

"Do you even have £20 kiddo?" Perrie questioned. 

"No but you all do." 

"Haha yeah what you gonna pay us when you lose?" Jesy asks. 

"I haven't thought about that because I won't lose." 

"Someone ring Simon... I don't know how you're so sure he'll agree to both." Jesy says.

"He likes you girls." 

"Yeah.Right." Jade laughs as Leigh puts the phone on speaker. 

Leigh POV: 

"Hi Si... I know this is going to sound really cheeky but you gave us a choice earlier is there any way possible that we could do both?"