Chapter 12

Perrie POV: 

For once I'm the first one awake, I notice that Jay is crying into her pillow, I get up go over to her and slide into her bed next to her wrapping an arm around her. 

"Jay? Beautiful? What's wrong?" 

"Go away." She sobs. 

"Jay?" I question surprised. 

"GO AWAY!" 

"Bubbalou, whatever's happened it's okay now." 

"I want Jadey." She whispers, just then Jade walks in... perfect timing. 

"I heard shouting." Jay gets up and goes to Jade still crying. Jade bends down to her. "What's wrong baba?" 

Jade POV: 

Jay pulls my head closer to her and whispers in my ear. "I'm scared?" 

"What of?" I ask gently, she looks at Perrie and looks back at me and I know she wants a private chat. 

"Sorry Pezza..." I say before she leaves shutting the door behind her. "Now can you tell me baba?" 

"I'm scared Pez is gonna end up hating me, Mam liked me at first but then she hated me and I dreamt that Pez hate me too and now I'm scared that Perrie will end up hating me too." I smile sadly and make her look at me before I next spoke. 

"Listen to me baba, Perrie will never hurt you the way your Mam hurt you okay she's here for you and she'll never leave you or let you down." I hear Perrie crying downstairs. "You want to go see your sister? She's upset right now and she needs you." I walk with Jay downstairs and let her walk alone into the kitchen and hug her sister. 

"I'm sorry." I hear her say. "Did you hear?" Perrie nods and just hugs Jay. 

Jay POV: 

I feel so bad that I upset Perrie, she's been really good to me. "I'm really sorry." I repeat. 

"It's okay I was just shocked that's all beautiful." Jade walks in. 

"Pez we have to go to rehearsal, it's important." 

"It's fine." Perrie smiles at me. "You ready to go little one?" 

"Yeah." At the rehearsal space they went over changes in the girls routines. During break Perrie comes to give me a sweaty hug before going into the canteen with Jade and Leigh but I stayed with Jesy in the rehearsal space as she plays a game of catch with me before sitting down next to me. 

"So what's been going on?" 

"Nothing really just the usual." 

"How was the first night with Perrie?" 

"Good but I upset her this morning, I had a nightmare and she heard me talk to Jade about it but we're okay now." 

  Jesy POV: 

We went to town after rehearsal, we were having so much fun, we'd managed to escape security, we were being big kids and having a laugh especially with fans but then something stopped Jay in her tracks and she ran to hide behind Leigh. 

"What's wrong." Leigh asked her but then I saw what was bothering Jay. Perrie's Mum was here and walking towards us. 

"It's okay sweetie." Leigh reassured Jay as now everyone else noticed Debbie. Some fans made a circle of protection with us around Jay so there was no way anyone could get to her. 

"Debbie can't you see you're scaring Jay."  Leigh spoke calmly. 

"My daughter isn't scared of me." 

"She clearly is." One of our male fans said sternly. 

"What would you know?? You're just a dumb fan!" The press were now having a field day. 

"Mam just leave." Perrie warns. The press form a line in front of the circle of protection and push Debbie away. For once the press is on our side and not trying to get a good story on us. A car pulls up and winds down the window. 

" 'Ello girls. Jump in." 

"Tulisa!" Perrie yells as one of the press open the door and get Jay in quickly. We pile in after and I jump in the front. 

"What was going on there?" 

Tulisa POV:   

  "What was going on there?" I ask looking in my mirror at Jay who looks absolutely terrified. 

"It's okay babe Jadey texted T, she knows." Jesy comforts. 

"Mam was there." She stutters. 

"Oh Jay." I smile sympathetically as we pull up my drive. Once we are indoors I hug Jay. Once she loosens up we have a singing session. The change in Jay was so dramatic but it was nice to see her happy again. She sat on my lap after our singing session and I sang Damn to her changing the explicit language.

"You build me up, to break me down

You messed me up when you messed around,
Damn

Yes, this is a new day
Yes, this is my new dress
Yes, this is my new way-ay
I guess I got a new man,
And yes I got a new number
I guess that's why you tried to call
And got nothing

Baby you know, baby you know
Just get it boy, it's a new me
Baby you know, baby you know
Just get it boy, it's a new me

You build me up, to break me down
You messed me up when you messed around,
Damn damn damn damn

My heart's going under, blinded
Can you see her, can you find it?
You're looking at their brand new
Version of me, me
I guess this is my new voice
A new familiar noise
Just don't try to follow the sound
You're searching for nothing

Baby you know, baby you know
Just get it boy, it's a new me
Baby you know, baby you know
Just get it boy, it's a new me

You build me up, to break me down
You messed me up when you messed around,
Damn damn damn damn

Baby you know, baby you know
Just get it boy, it's a new me
Baby you know, baby you know
Just get it boy, it's a new me

You build me up, to break me down
You messed me up when you messed around,

Damn damn damn damn." 

"That's the first time I heard that song." Jay smiles. "It was really good T." 

"Well thank you, your opinion means a lot munchkin." 

"I know." She giggles smiling.