Chapter 30

Jesy POV:

Leigh and I have just come back from seeing family, it feels like I haven't seen the other girls in a lifetime even though it's only been a week. 

"Good to see you again girl." I smile getting in the car next to Leigh. 

"You too, I missed my Jesminda." Leigh smiled as we leaned over to hug each other, it doesn't take us long to get back to the house but it feels like it takes forever, I unlock the door to be met with Jade standing there waiting. 

"Shh." She whispered. "Kiddo's are asleep still." She informed us keeping her voice to a whisper before excitedly hugging us both. "I've missed yous." 

"I missed my Jadey too." I smile wiping away a tear as it fell from her eye. 

"Hey she's my Jadey." Perrie joked also keeping her voice quiet as she emerged from the kitchen and hugged both of us. 

"Pezmania it's so good to see you." Leigh laughed as Perrie gave her the biggest hug. We go into the kitchen and Perrie makes us drinks. 

"So how comes the kiddo's are still asleep? it's 10 o'clock." I asked. 

"Ella was really ill last night and Lauren was cleaning her up." Perrie answered. 

"Aww bless her, are they both okay?" 

Leigh POV: 

"Yeah they're fine now." Jade answers Jesy before turning to me. "Leigh don't lay into Lauren for running away, we've dealt with it." 

"As if I'd do that." I hear someone come in behind us. 

"Leigh Leigh." The voice says excitedly before I see Lauren's arms wrap around my neck. 

"Hey sweetheart." 

"Jes." Lauren ran round to hug Jes. 

"Hey babe good to see you." Jes smiled as Lauren sat on her knee. 

"We heard you were quite the little superstar last night." I say taking a sip of my coffee. 

"It was nothing besides I woke these two up, this one was on bath cleaning duty." Lauren points to Jade and pauses for breath "And this one was on washing duty." She smiles pointing to Perrie. "All I did was clean Ella up and then put her to bed once she was well enough."

Lauren POV: 

I see Ella sleepily toddle into the kitchen, I see her eyes light up when she sees Jes and Leigh. 

"Hey princess." Jes smiles. 

"Hey my darling." Leigh grins. "Still sleepy?" Ella nodded and Leigh picked her up and put Ella on her lap. I take Ella to go and get dressed after a while. 

"Hey Pez, Louisa's on the phone, wants to know if we want to work on a project with her and a few other people, it's an anti bullying and anti discrimination project."I inform my sister walking into the living room with the house phone in my hand. 

"Well we should really ask management first but as it's her tell her to send us the details and we'll be right there." I tell Perrie's message to Louisa and she hangs up, a while later Perrie gets a text. We drop Ella off with Jade's Mam and head to the address. The girls step out the car first and greet everyone. I step out last and run straight over to Louisa. I haven't seen her in at least a year, she's been so busy. 

"Lou." I grin as she hugs me. 

"Oh do I not get a hug then titch." I instantly know who it is and run over to Macy who was stood with Demi Lovato.