Chapter 9

Jesy POV:

The ambulance comes for Jay. Perrie travels with her and the rest of us take the car. Jade's in shock.

"She'll be okay Jade." Leigh reassures her.

"Yeah I hope so for Perrie's sake she absolutely adores that little girl and she'd never forgive herself if something bad happened to Jay whilst she was meant to be taking care of her."

"Yes but you loved Jay just as much and you know you'd blame yourself as much as Perrie is probably blaming herself right now." I say rubbing Jade's arm. The rest of the journey was silent and we were soon at the hospital.

Perrie POV:

They have taken Jay down for some tests. It seems like ages before the girls arrive but the doctor comes back with the emergency test results before the girls show up.

"How is she?" I ask frantically.

"She'll be okay, she had a allergic reaction to a fly bite mixed with anxiety and undiagnosed asthma. It was probably the asthma that caused her to black out if she had lack of oxygen it can happen, she also had a temperature caused by a fever."

"Oh thank my lucky stars she'll be okay."

"You can see her if you like."

"Of course, can you let my friends Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock know where I am as soon as they come in? They're practically family and when Jay comes round she'll want to see them there."

"Of course I will."

Leigh POV:

We arrive at the hospital and get shown down by one of the staff. When we get to Perrie and Jay we see that Jay was awake and we all breathed a sigh of relief. 

"You had us so worried little monster." I smile going to hug Jay and then Perrie. 

"So what was wrong?" 

"fever, anxiety, undiagnosed asthma and an allergic reaction to a fly bite." Jesy and Jade went to hug Jay.  After a few hours observation and being taught how to use the asthma pumps Jay got the all clear. (Jay has two asthma pumps, brown for preventing asthma attacks and blue for relieving them.) 

As soon as we get back to the hotel we have to cram onto the tour bus quickly because by the next morning we have to be at our venue to rehearse on the stage and stuff. 

"The doctor said anxiety was part of Jay's problem but what reason does she have to be anxious?" Jesy wondered aloud. 

"Jes where have you been for the past two weeks? She goes home Sunday." I remind her. 

"Oh." Jesy nods understandingly "So we just have to give her the best last few days with us and maybe for the show on Sunday we could say a little something." 

"Great idea Jes." Perrie praises smiling. 

"Nanite girlie's." Jade yawns and one by one we all go to sleep. 

*Skip to Sunday* 

Jay POV: 

So it's Sunday today and my last day with the girls. To be honest I'm gutted but I'm so grateful that Perrie convinced Mum to let me stay with them for three weeks. I get up and see that Perrie already laid my dress out, the one that matches hers I then saw her come out of the bathroom wearing it. "Twin with me?" She asked. 

"Of course I will." I laugh and go to get changed myself. When I come out of the bathroom all the girls are wearing the same dress as me and we get Leah to take a photo which someone posts on Instagram.