Chapter 25

Lauren POV: 

I take Emily up on her offer to escape the drama and went to spend the day with Princess, Amelia, Emily and Pete, Emily texted me her address and Holly dropped me off. "Be good." 

"Um when am I not?" I laugh. Emily walks into the living room with me and we sit on the sofa. 

"Hi Millie." I smile down at little Amelia as she tries to stand up by pushing on my legs, I lift her up. "And how are you?" 

"Jay." Amelia clapped to herself before playing with my hair. 

"Amelia, Jay's name is Lauren now." 

"Why?" Amelia asked still continuing to play with my hair and not look at her Mam. 

"Because she had a bit of trouble and wanted to change her name to Lauren." 

"Lawen." Amelia said testing my new name out. 

"So your name's Lauren now?" Princess asked walking in with Junior." 

"Yup." 

"Lauren can we play?" 

"Bist sweetie she's been here for literally a minute, she's had a rough time give her a few minutes more and she'll play okay?" Princess, who's nickname is Bist or Bista ran up to me. 

"I love you." She tells me cuddling me.

"Aww I love you too what do you want to play?" 

"Horses." 

"Okay beautiful." I put Amelia down and Princess climbs on my back. 

"What are you two doing?" Pete laughs walking in. 

"Horses." I laugh. 

"I bet Mills and I can beat you in a race." Pete smiles putting Amelia on his back and we went out into the garden and had a race. 

"We won!" Princess yelled. 

"No!" Amelia screamed, Pete and I swap children and race again. "Won! Won!" Amelia screams. 

"Lauren's just faster!" Princess observed. 

"Well your Dad is a lot older than me Bist." I joke. 

"Okay young one it's not easy with kids on your back." 

"Another sign of old age Pete." I laugh. 

"Yeah well I'm stronger." 

"Well I can multitask." I retaliate. 

"Bist who runs the world?" I ask. 

"Girls!" Bista yells before saying "Sorry Daddy." 

"Girls!" Amelia repeats. 

"Um no boys rule the world." Junior complains as he walks out. 

"Sorry Junior you're outnumbered." Emily laughs also walking out. We have a laugh but then I get a text from an unknown number. 

From: Unknown 

A mother has eyes everywhere. 

I put Amelia down and go indoors. "Stay here guys." I hear Emily say before following me in. 

"Are you okay Lauren?" I break down. "Oh sweetheart what's wrong?" She asks wrapping both arms around me, I show her the text. "Oh babe I'm so sorry, we need to phone Perrie and tell her." 

"I just want all this to stop Em." I cry. 

"I know you do sweetheart I know." 

"What's wrong Lauren?" Princess asked coming in.