Chapter 15

Jesy POV:

"Jes." I see Jay outside my door.

"Jay what are you doing here? It's late shouldn't you be in bed? How did you get out without Pez or Jade seeing, they were watching films weren't they?"

"I couldn't wake them up." She looked sad, I have obviously let her come in and I've shut the door.

"What's wrong Jay?"

"I had a dream that you all hated me after what happened earlier, I couldn't wake Jadey or Pez, I needed someone."

"It's okay they're deep sleepers, no one hates you Jay I promise, do you have a key for your house?" She nods. "Okay give me a second babe." I go into my room and pack an outfit for the next day. I know I only live next door but the film crew would be filming so I wanted to take some clothes with me. "Come on sweetheart." I smile putting an arm around Jay as we walk out of my place, I lock up and we walk round to hers. We go in and as I lock the door I hear Jade wake up.

"Jay?" She mumbles and I see her stumble to the living room door. "Jes what are you doing here?"

"I...I'm sorry Jadey I couldn't wake either of you and I needed you so I went to Jes." Jay stutters.

"It's okay baba come here." Jade hugs Jay and Jay sits next to me in the living room "I'll wake Perrie." Within seconds Perrie was awake.

"How?" Jay questioned.

"Never you mind." Jade laughed.

"Jay said she had a dream that we all hated her after today and she couldn't wake you two so she came to me." I explained.

"Jay what an earth would make you think we hate you?" Perrie asked.

Jay POV:

"I hurt Jes and tried to hurt Leigh and none of you spoke to me after and you haven't spoken to me all night either." I try to stop myself crying. Jade signals to me to go to her, I look up at Jesy and she nods, I go over to Jade and she hugs me, I lean into her not able to hold my tears back any longer.

"I for one don't hate you, Leigh doesn't either and these two muppets certainly don't."

"So why...?"

"Baba I'm really sorry we made you feel like we hated you, we don't I promise, we just didn't know what to say to you." Jade rubbed my back, Perrie and Jes shuffled towards Jade and I to comfort me I guess.

"It's late bubbalou you should be going to bed, Jes are you staying tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Okay well lets go to bed, Jes you'll have to bunk with Jade."

"That's fine." Jes smiled, upstairs Perrie and I get into our beds, a while later I can't sleep so I climb in with Perrie.

"You okay beautiful?" Perrie mumbles.

"Can't sleep." I yawn

"Wanna cuddle?"

"Mm." I feel Perrie turn over and an arm wrap itself around me.

"Everything will be okay beautiful." Perrie whispered.