Chapter 16

*six months later*

Jay POV:

A lot has changed in the past six months... well for me anyway, I've recently changed from a regular school to home school but even then I guess the girls would call it a 'fight' to get me to study, I had a tutor but she couldn't cope with the 'rudeness' I showed towards her but I wouldn't describe myself as rude however I do get my cheeky side from Perrie.

"Jay you have to do school." Perrie sighed.

"I did do school." I whine in protest.

"Really? When?"

"Monday." I cheek back.

"The whole idea is that you do it every day." Perrie almost screamed.

"You're pushing your luck kiddo." Jes warned as she walked through the kitchen, we've all moved into a big house together, three bedrooms so Jade and Leigh share and Perrie and Jesy share and I get my own room. I know Jerrie aren't sharing, I ship them too... does that make me weird?

"Jay it's only a few hours of school get it done please." Perrie tries to act stern but fails. Leigh walks in now.

"Jay lets have a little chat." I look at Perrie.

"Just go." She raises her voice, I get up and go with Leigh.

"Be back soon." She tells my sister. "Chill out girl or you'll explode." We leave the house.

Leigh POV:

Okay so this is it I really have to find out why Jay has changed so much. "Jay everyone hates school babe but we all had to do it."

"Well I'm not going to."

"Why?"

"When will I ever need it? I wanna sing... like you guys."

"And we'll support you but you still need an education, sweetheart you've changed so much, you used to be a scared, quiet little thing and now six months on I don't even recognise you."

"Have I really changed that much?" She questioned sadly as we walk along a quiet path.

"I think you know the answer to that." I say, it went silent for a while.

"I'm surprised we aren't being papped or mobbed by fans." Jay finally spoke.

"It's a miracle!" I laugh slightly.

"Will Pez be okay?"

"Of course she will, she's just stressed that's all..." Jay interrupts me.

"Because of me..." I shake my head.

"No not because of you."

"Leigh you suck at lying."

"Just go easy on her okay."

"How comes I've changed so much Leigh Leigh?" She hadn't called me that in a while, we find a bench and sit on it.

"As you get older you do change slightly..."

"How do you mean?"

"Well I used to be really shy right but when I turned fifteen I wasn't shy anymore."

"So will I be like this forever?"

"You don't have to be, you can choose to go home and do school and not fight with your sister or you can carry on being stubborn and argumentative... it's your choice but personally I'd like to see the old Jay back."

"It doesn't feel like it will be that easy Leigh Leigh."

"It probably won't be and you're going to get frustrated with stuff and you're probably not going to want to do school some days and you and your sister may fight but it's how you deal with it that matters okay so instead of flying off the handles take a deep breath and walk away."