P R E V I E W

And that is why it was a surprise to everyone that the one and only Marinette Dupain-Cheng failed Chemistry class.

"But I aced all my activities, projects, assignments – everything! There must be a mistake here—" Marinette protested.

The teacher sighed deeply. "Miss Dupain-Cheng, I certainly did not make a mistake. I double-checked everything, but you really did fail my subject. Your exams were low, and so were your activities."

The jet black-haired girl could feel the heat rising up her cheeks as the class stared at them in either disbelief or confusion. It was embarrassing to her, really. To be announced as one of the failed students in the class was absolutely embarrassing, especially since Adrien was there, too! Now what would the teen model think of her? Her blood boiled in anger once her eyes caught sight of the two snickering girls beside her, who were clearly pleased by what they were witnessing right now. She clenched her fists tight, muttering curses under her breath as she tried to keep her composure.

"B-But—" Marinette started.

"Therefore, I will be assigning Adrien to tutor you for the next several days since he is after all one of the best in this class. After a couple of months, we'll see if anything changes in your grades."

Author's Note:

Hello there everyone! So here's a new Miraculous Ladybug fan fiction! It's going to be focusing on Adrienette or Adrienette, but there will be a couple of MariChat here and there. I really hope you enjoy this fan fiction! I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed or if there are any errors, please do pardon me for that. Please also let me know what you think of 'Tutor Sessions,' it would mean a lot to me! 

Thank you and have a nice day!