A/N

Hey guys!

So, this is not an update, I'm really sorry about that. No, I did not write this because I am discontinuing this book nor am I going to put this on hold, so there's no need to worry. But before anything else, I would just like to say how thankful I am for the support you guys have given me! I've already reached 900+ reads, 60+ votes, and 30+ comments all because of you guys! Without all of you, I wouldn't have the motivation to continue this fanfiction. Sure I'm not one of those awesome authors, but still, you stayed and supported me and this book! So, thank you! so, so much! 

Okay, so, what is this Author's Note all about, you ask? I just... wanted to ask for some feedback and constructive criticism on this book. What should I change? How can I improve this book? What are the corrections I need to make? What are some writing advice you can give me? Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE, help me! If anyone could proofread and help me edit this story, that would be pretty cool, too!  

Writing a decent ML fanfiction for all of you is the least I could do. So, please, help me! I would be absolutely grateful  if you will!

Well, I guess that's all I have to say right now.

This is Amity Vonur, signing out.

(I'm really sorry if this annoys you)