EPILOGUE

"Nino, I'm doing it."

     The other could only laugh at his dying friend beside him, who was all perfectly dressed up, as if he came right out of a fairy tale book. Adrien scoffed and fixed his brand new suit, a bit too conscious of his outward appearance. Nino rolled his eyes at him, and punched his shoulder, which the blonde barely noticed, saying, "You have approximately said that about... I don't know, a bajillion times! Seriously Adrien, just get inside and ask the future in-laws!"

     "I can't, Nino! Those are Marinette's parents, and what I'm about to do is serious. Don't you understand that!?" said Adrien while shaking the poor DJ around, possibly giving him a major headache.

     And finally, Nino had enough of this silly baby.

     It was time he man up.

     "That's it Adrien, you're going in there whether you like it or not--" then, he proceeded to dialing a number on his phone, and calling a certain someone. Before he knew it, the Dupain-Cheng parents immediately rushed outside the door to greet Adrien. As this was happening, Nino fled to the planned hiding spot, where Alya was waiting to capture this precious moment with her phone, while Adrien helplessly greeted them back... strangely.

     Let's just say he turned all 'Marinette.'

     "Goo--Good Moani--Morning, Mu-Mr. a-and Mrs. Du-Du-Pain-Chang-- No! I mean Cheng!" blabbered Adrien, thinking to himself afterwards, 'Wow, Nishimiya's rubbing off on me. I knew that I shouldn't have binge watched.'

     Once he entered the bakery, his eyes immediately landed on the girl he was seeking to be his, who was at the counter, with a smirk on her face. His face flared once he noticed how she stared at him from top to bottom. Is there something wrong? Does he look funny?

    Marinette went over the counter to greet him with a hug, which worsened his situation, and whispered, "You know that you didn't have to wear a flashy suit, right?"

     "But I wanted to impress your parents! This is an important thing to me, woman!"

      You see, a few months ago, poor little Adrien had finally made the decision to ask Marinette to be his. Eventually he did, with a ton of roses and a surprise party, it was something that girls would be dreaming of having one day. But there was a problem: he has to court her parents first. This was only made known to him once she was suppopse to answer the big question. She explained that it was a Chinese tradition that if there's a suitor, that suitor must prove himself to the girl's family and must honor and respect them, if her family does not approve, then it's over.

     So basically, Adrien Agreste, one of the top models in France and the son of Gabriel Agreste, a famous fashion designer, has been friendzoned.

     If only his superhero powers could get him out of there.

     Who knew it was so lonely in there?

     And ever since then, he had been visiting often, with food from time to time. Hoping to be able to court her parents.

     Presently, they were sitting at the dining table, laughing about everything. Adrien checked his phone amidst the laughter, and noticed that his time was running out. Shall he do it now? Is it the right time? What if he messes up? What if he looks like an idiot? What if--

    And finally he spoke up, with heart racing, and face flushed, he popped in the big question without thought, "Can I be your future son-in-law!?"

    The entire room silenced.

     Plagg and Tikki, both watching from upstairs, had their jaw dropped.

     Nino and Alya were wondering to themselves if they should ever mention to anyone that Adrien was their friend.

     And there, Adrien sat, looking like a tiny Cinnamon roll about to explode. He doesn't know why he blurted such choice of words out loud. He means, who would ever ask someone to be their future son-in-law? Who in the world does that?

     Oh right, Adrien.

     All he wanted right now was to curl up in a--

     Then, a sudden muscular arm wrapped around him, actually, around the entire family. For a while, he was confused, baffled, and panicking.

    "Of course, son-in-law! Welcome to the family!"

     Well, that's a nickname he'll bring to his grave.

     Laughter echoed throughout the room, and Adrien had never ever felt so welcomed, and so part of the family. Even though it started off nerve-wracking, it ended just... awesome. Who could've thought his life would turn out like this?

    As the chapter closes, another opens to a brighter one. This is just the start of their amazing journey. He looked over to Marinette's parents, and smiled to himself, thinking that he could have possibly found the family he had always been wishing for. Then, his emerald eyes landed on Marinette, and he could only grin as he thought that he'll be experiencing life's ups and downs with her. Just them, side by side, fighting crime and fighting the troubles of life together. They could share their dreams together, help people, and...

   Who knows? Maye they could just publish a book entitled, "The Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir" right after they retire from being Chat Noir and Ladybug to inspire young people to be a hero to others, like they were.

     Maybe his thoughts have gone a bit too far, eh?

Author's Note

Hey guys! First, I cannot apologize enough for the big delay on uploading the last chapter, which hopefully I got to end well... I have no excuse whatsoever... I'm so sorry! But, can't you guys believe it? Tutor Sessions is finally done. It's over. Well, I might just make one-shots about it, we'll see. But, seriously, thank you so so so so so so much for the big support guys! The amount of reads, votes, and love this book has gotten is absolutely amazing! I love you guys, my dear readers, who had just gone through serious suffering due to my hiatus. SO SORRY GUYS!

Tutor Sessions wouldn't be possible without you guys! Readers like you guys, who are understanding and just so sweet is a dream come true for a writer. Thank you!

This won't be the last you'll read from me, I will be publishing the new chapter of Improbable, another ML fanfiction. So, it'll be great if you guys check it out!

I really hope you guys loved the ending to this book, I didn't really go ahead and continued the suppose to be fight at the prom, if you have read the previous version, I thought that there was too much drama already, and it's drifting away from what the story really is about. So, voila! I really hope you guys loved it!

Let me know what you think in the comments below! And please do comment what has been your favorite part of the book! Would love to hear from you guys!

And finally... POST HASHTAGS GUYS ABOUT THE WHOLE BOOK! I'll be posting these at the very first page of the book just for fun and in honor of you, my dear readers!

Once again, thank you everyone so, so much!

Hiromimi, out.

Just kidding,

See you guys!