17

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?"

Alya and Marinette stared at the neatly folded piece of paper in their hands which had a pick up line written on it. The two didn't know who placed it on her seat, since it was there already when they came in.

Alya squealed. "Wow, so cheesy. But, girl, you've got yourself a secret admirer!"

The jet black haired girl rolled her eyes and snatched the piece of paper from Alya's hands, much to the blogger's dismay. "Oh come on, Alya! I wouldn't dwell too much on it. Besides, it could be some guy who's bored." said Marinette as she shrugged her shoulders.

The brunette grabbed both of her shoulders and shaked her, making her best friend feel dizzy. "Some guy who's bored!? Are you kidding me? Marinette, do you even realize what day it is on Friday?"

"Um... Friday the 13th?" guessed Marinette after pondering about it for a little while. Alya groaned in irritation and slapped the palm of her hand to her forehead.

Alya squinted her eyes at her. "Really? Friday the 13th?"

"What? You asked me." said Marinette as she brought her hands in front of her.

The blue-eyed girl eyed Alya as she began to dig into her messenger bag for something. As she did so, unknown to the two, Adrien was standing beside Marinette.

"Hey girls!" greeted Adrien while waving at them, making Marinette jump in her seat and instinctively hit him with her history book.

Marinette's eyes widened once she realized who she hit, while Alya was uncontrollably giggling beside her with her phone in hand. "Adrien! I am so sorry!" she repeatedly apologized to him.

The teen model flashed her a reasurring smile, despite the of the stinging pain. "I-It's fine, really. It's my fault, I scared you."

"She got you, Agreste! And hello there!" said Alya as she continued to watch Marinete and Adrien near her. After a short while, the olive-skinned teen DJ appeared beside Adrien, who just recovered from the hit, and draped his arm over his shoulder. "'Sup dudes! So what are you guys up to?" enthusiastically greeted Nino, a large grin plastered on his face, to which they greeted back.

"Oh hey, Nino! I was just about to inform Marinette, here, about the incoming special day!" said the blogger as she winked at Nino. Alya glared at him once she noticed Nino seemingly trying to remember something, but a mischievous smirk soon crept up to his face. Nino clasped both of his hands together, saying, "Oh, yes! That day!"

Adrien and Marinette stared at the two in bewilderment. Both shared confused glances at each other, and shrugged, not really sure of what they were talking about. They were both clueless of that special day the two were talking about.

Alya rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, saying, "Oh come on, guys! It's La Saint-Valentin on Friday! La Saint-Valentin!" The two clueless teenagers merely stared at them and nodded with a bored expression, making Nino and Alya slap their palms to their foreheads.

"I don't think that this is going to work, Alya." said Nino to Alya's ear, to which she sighed exasperatedly and nodded in agreement. The brunette pushed his head away, not tearing her gaze away from the two, saying, "Don't worry, Nino. I got this. Calm down."

But really, the two were only panicking... inside, that is. 

Once Ms. Bustier, with Mr. Damocles trailing behind her, entered the classroom, everyone returned to their seats and greeted the two newcomers. Marinette and Adrien weren't all right though; the two were panicking on what to get and repeatedly scolded themselves for forgetting Valentine's Day out of all days.