21 {not really}

I just realized I published the wrong chapter... I AM SO SORRY GUYS, it's been awhile since I've visited and edited this book. I hope y'all understand...

But thank you to everyone who pointed it out!

I'll release the official update once I'm done writing, which will probably be later or tomorrow. But I'll do my best to finish it later :)

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!

Long time no Wattpad, eh? I'm so sorry, once again for the hiatus. School's been a, you know what. But luckily, summer is about to start and school is finally over! Yay!

You know what that means, right?

More updates! More stories! More drama!

Okay, but kidding aside... How y'all been doing while I was out? Before I wrote this chapter, I took my time to open my notifications and see what was going on. And I saw that there was a chapter in this book called 'Still Interested?' and I was like, "What is this?"

And I clicked on it.

That moment became so surreal to me. I was so inspired, happy, ecstatic--euphoric, to be exact, at the mere fact that people actually STILL read my story and have been MOTIVATING ME and have just been understanding. It's not just the comments in that particular chapter, it's the comments in ALL CHAPTERS. I just love my readers so much, I love the comments section of this book. It shows how truly amazing and wonderful are each and every one of you. My heart cannot comprehend such awesomeness I receive from you guys.

No matter what age, race, nationality, or even if you are an alien or a potato--I love you guys.

You guys are one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

Who would've thought that upon clicking the publish button of the Preview, I could get to meet--not literally meet, but you know--you amazing people? Thank you so, so much. Thank you for the support and thank you for sticking up with me.

Much love, Amity.

*P.S. I just read something about someone commenting that 'Tutor Sessions' is someone else's? Could someone please explain to me what is happening? I would like to know. Thank you!