Chapter 12 - Curse

I dedicate this chapter to Cupcake_chaos

It is her special day, but not soooo soooo special day. But it is. Advance Happy birthday my dear friend.

Recap:

Oviya was complaining to Sanchana, that she is not interested in working under Sridar. Sanchana updated the status of Oviya to her father, he said that he will look after that. Then Akaash and Kaviya came to Oviya's house to give the wedding invitation. Same time in jail, Sridar confronted Sudeep. He asked for the reason, but Sudeep remained mute. But it was evident that he wanted to take revenge for his daughter.

Oviya's POV:

January 18th, 2016

I am seriously planning different ways to kill Sanchana. So now I am watching Saw which she would always suggest me to watch to know how to kill a person. I am waiting for her to come home, so that I will kill her. Sanchu, count your minutes.

It is past 5:30 in the evening, still she hasn't come home, she will be home at 4:30. What would have happened to her?

Confusedwith my fuming rage on Sanchu? Lets rewind to the morning session.

(Flashback: At Morning)

I was typing a mail to Mr. Shiva, apologising the cancellation of the meeting which was to be held yesterday.

Then the private lift opened, how come anyone use it? I didn't receive any information from the receptionist. Before I could call, the person who used it was Akaash. He said on the first day itself, that he was allowed to use the private lift.

"Good Morning Mr.Akaash"

"Good Morn.." He frowned at me

I mouthed 'Office, so.'

He shook his head, "Akaash, Come in". Sridar's happy voice echoed through the floor, So Mr. Grumpy can also be happy?

Akaash mouthed 'you will get punished for not calling so'

Nearly after two hours Akaash came out, followed by him. Akaash 's face had the same vibrancy when he went inside. But Mr. Grumpy had that angry look. Maybe he is trying to control his angry. What could have happened? Whatever it is, it is between friends. I should not poke my nose in their problem. Mind your business Ovi.

"Bye Oviya, have a nice day" Akaash greeted and left via the lift.

"Come to my cabin" he didn't yell or shout, but his voice was bitter. Akaash, what did you do? Is this the payback for not calling you Anna while greeting?

I entered his cabin, "Yes Sir"

"Just Stop complaining like a school kid. Don't you have any sense? If you have any problem you should tell me. Not complaining around" he growled. Seems like yelling is better. And what the hell is he blabbering now. What did I complain? To whom did I complain?

"I can't get you sir"

"Stop being innocent", he spat while pushing the chair.

"See, your work time at evening ends at 4:30 p.m. Fine? Stop making a fuss that I am torturing you to work till late night."

"I didn't..." then only I remembered, him torturing me to work late at night?

OMG! Saannnccchhhuuuuuuuu, I am going to kill you! I should have guessed it when she spoke secretly to Akaash. Today's Akaash visit! Oh God, Why me?