Sneak Peek

"Why did you do that Sridar?" I have been asking the same question for past few months, but in return I got no reply. The nerve of him!

For every question, I get silence as reply.

"When are you going to answer me? Do you think yourself as some big hero? You left me again Sridar. You promised me that you won't leave me. But you didn't keep you promise." I asked him, fed up of his silence which is killing me daily.

"No, I am the villain in your story" finally he whispered, after one year. His voice is rough. Seems like he is speaking after long time.

I signed, "Ok, you are the villain, but when are you going to answer my question Sridar?"

"The day you forgive me, the day you call me as Sri." He whispered.

No, it can't be. He doesn't know the truth.

"Sridar, when did we become so close that we started to call pet names?" I accused him. Nothing changed between us. But it hurt me that he had to leave me and our daughter.

He signed and spoke, "We have been always close Ammu, yet we didn't know the value of each other, sorry I didn't know your worth. I didn't find you soon enough." I froze when he called me Ammu.

"What? Why are you calling me like that?" I pretended like I was not the person he thinks.

"Don't lie to me Ammu, well can't blame you, I know what you feared of, if I come to know you, then I would have come to you again giving my love torture. Isn't what you thought?"

I nodded my head, even though he can't see me.

"But knowing the truth only made me to leave you Ammu. Actually I don't think I am worthy enough to call you Ammu after I have done everything to you. I wish I could hear you saying Sri, but again I don't deserve it. Please don't try to contact me Ammu. I don't want to see you and your daughter, I don't want to be part of your lives. Even if I want to I don't deserve it. Good bye"

...............................................

Here is the sneak peek. I want to give you guys a chapter. But I am having writer's block. I am sure of the end. But in between chapters are confusing me. Actually I planned a very sad ending to the story, so I planned according to that. Now I changed it to 50-50 happy sad ending. So I am stuck guys. Each day I am getting different ideas. I don't know which one to follow. This sneak peek is from last/last before chapter.