Chapter 34 (Unedited) - Mission Sriya

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Ice_Creamer I always wanted to dedicate a chapter to him, and decided I would dedicate this chapter to him. Poor man, he lent me his name for my story and I almost made him as villain of my story. Sorry for that bro.

Oviya's POV:

I felt Sridar whispering something, I couldn't open my eyes because of tirdness. All of sudden I woke up. All the incidents that happened in the morning came to my mind.

But everything seems to be same. I was lying on the bed. It must be a dream. Sudeep kidnapping my Sarah, Me killing him all must be a dream. Yes it is. Sarah should be school. With that thought I got up from the bed. Sudden pain in my leg made me realize that none of it was a dream. I killed Sudeep.

No! No! It can't be. It shouldn't be.

I started to cry. What will I do? What if police arrest me? I am a criminal right? What about Sarah then? Thinking of Sarah, I went to her room. She was sleeping peacefully.

How will I live without her? Who will take care of her?

"Sridar" I whispered. He brought me and Sarah home, but then where is he? If something happens to me, then he will take care of her. But where the hell is he now?

I called for Sridar, but his number was switched off. I tried Akaash number, and he picked it up.

"Oviya? Are you safe? How is Sarah?" he sounded panicked.

I felt guilty for not trusting him. He had always been my side. He saved me from that monster every time, but me as fool didn't believe him and accused him of cheating and lying.

"I am sorry, Anna" There were times, when I refused to call him as my brother, but in front his sacrifice, I did nothing.

"Oviya, don't cry." He chose me over his sister, he went against his father for me. Can I ask more from brother? He is truly a gem, which I failed to recognize

I asked him to come home. When he came home, I narrated all the incidents that took place in that building and I apologized for my accusation.

"I don't know where Sridar is? Did you speak to him?" I asked him.

"Even I am searching for him only. Don't worry Oviya, I will find him. You just take rest." saying that he got up to leave.

"Anna" I hesitated.

"I killed Sudeep." I said with utmost difficulty. I still couldn't believe that I killed him. It may seem like all problem is solved. But killing a person? It isn't a solution. It is never ending curse I had to bear with life long guilt.

"You did the right thing Oviya."

"I should surrender to police." I said to him.

"WhaT? NO! No way." he shouted. "All your problem ended with Sudeep. We will take care of it. No one will know about Sudeep's death. I know it is lawfully wrong, but I am not going to sit and watch my sister going to jail. After all you have gone through, you need your happy ending. Please don't utter these words to anyone. Not even to Sarah. Tell her it is bad dream. For her age, she will forget everything that happened. I will not tell to Kaviya also." he pleaded me.

All I could think is, it is wrong in every way. Even after killing Suddep, I couldn't be happy. Sudeep, he really killed me. He killed my soul along with his death.

I nodded my head. I know I am being selfish. I don't know what to do.

"I need to talk to Yagappar about this." On hearing his name, I realized I need to speak to him and Sanchu. All they have been trying to do was save me, but, I was ungrateful to them. I accused Sanchu.