Thank you

I would like to thank you each and everyone for reading, voting commenting on book, and adding to your reading list, for sharing it with others.

You know what, I am really grateful to each and everyone. It's my immense pleasure to than each and everyone guys.

This two half years of journey has come to end. I learnt many things via this story. I got many friends because of this story for which I am grateful for writing this story.

Initially I thought of mentioning everyone, but left that thought. You know what, I am bit sentimental.

Each and everyone who I have mentioned in this story, have stopped talking to me. So I didn't want to mentioned by tagging really sorry for that. But remember I am grateful for your constant support.

I would like to give some easter eggs, why some characters were brought in this story.

I always loved billionaire type stories, along with betrayal, true love, mixed of all emotions. That's how I came up with this story. I always go with karma. Whatever you do, you get back.

Sridar cheated Oviya he got cheated by Sonya. Sudeep killed Oviya mother, he got killed by Oviya and even had to take blame for his daughter's death. Yagappar saved Oviya, unknowingly Oviya also save Yagappar's daughter from Ajay and his father.

There may be situation where you could have seen it is not logical, if so am really sorry. I was young when I wrote this story, little immature too.

If you have doubts regarding the story, do shoot your question here or you can pm me.

Coming to names. I did have certain reasons for picking names for my story.

Oviya - I really love this name. Actually this name belongs to my school classmate.

Sridar - I always loved the name starting with Sri. Moreover I wanted Two names similar so that Oviya can get confused.

Srinath - wanted to coincide with Sridar. Plus this is also my school classmate name.

Ammu - It is a bit common in my place to be called as Ammu. It is like pet name to a girl. Moreover I ran out of pet names so had to go with this name.

Sarah - I really love this name. Have you seen Power Rangers mystic force, in that there will a character called Claire. Her real name is Sarah, chose this.

Kaviya and Akaash- My bestie and roomie. I introduced her to wattpad and she fell in love with a book character called Akaash. So made them as pair.

Navya and Karna- my roomie and bestie. She likes to be called Navya, so dedicated that character to her. Her boyfriend is not Karna, but she do have a boyfriend. But wasn't interest in declaring here so changed his name. Moreover she love mythological character Karna, so gave her.

Maya and Varun - My bestie and classmate. She loves this name Varun so paired them so.

Sanchana - My editor. I really wanted to dedicate a character to her, so only brought Sanchana into this.

Kishore - my classmate name

Yagappar and his family names - Initially I never thought of bringing lawyer character so important to Oviya. As story progressed I included his part. I wanted to deliberately show him as negative and Sudeep as better person to point out that, people who we see are not actually like that. Then I came across this person Yagappar, my brother in Wattpad. Once I said him I willing make him as villain. So made his character in my story partial villain. His wife name and grandchild name were all suggested by him.

You know what, at some point of time, I thought of making Sridar as lost son of Yagappar. But then I dropped that idea. I thought too much of mystery and too much of connecting story will make it messier. So left it. I planned it as like this. Yagappar's son gets kidnapped as he is lawyer for not favouring a case. Like that and he lost his child. I would have proceeded with that, but I couldn't bring the connection between them. I mean how Yagappar will know that he is his son and all. So left that idea. That's why initially I made Yagappar to hate Sridar more than anyone could hate. So I could make it as father son bonding later.

Sudeep - Wanted a villain name so this goes like that.

Shiva - Enemy of Sanchana. My collage mate actually. He asked me to include a negative character opposing Sanchu so named him so.

Kirthika - My benchmate.

Did I miss any name? If so you can ask me.

Alright, I would like to thank you once again for reading this story patiently. I know this story would have confused blame this Christopher Nolan. He is my inspiration. Only in the climax you will understand the full story, so I wanted to make the readers understand my story only at they end.

Many of you are really keen and so active. Many of you found secret beforehand itself. You know what, I am really glad that you were able to see in between lines. Because it shows how dediacted you were to this story.

Shouts at top of my voice. Thank you all. Thank you soooooooo soooooooo much.

*Bows down* Thank you guys for following me along with journey.