Chapter 17 - Nursing Him

Recap

Srinath doesn't allow Oviya to stay in the hostel. She refuses to stay with him, but he attacks her emotionally, which makes her stay in his house. Meanwhile Srinath makes her cook the dinner as he gets his hands burnt by Oviya'ignorance. In the weekend, Srinath takes her to show the city and makes her eat different items which inspire Oviya. Later Srinath meets with an accident, it is later found that, Sonya had planned the accident as the accident would create sympathy in Oviya. It is also revealed that Sonya and her father are planning to get Srinath killed as soon as their target is achieved.

.............................

If you refuse to allow friends and family to help you for fear of being a "burden" or for fear of losing your independence, you are robbing them of the blessing and happiness they would experience by giving of themselves to you. Why not let them, instead, be a source of joy and comfort to you? Love makes the world go 'round, they say. Giving and receiving love in service to one another transforms our lives into a fulfilling, heart-warming adventure!

-anonymous

Ramadan Mubarak. I think this time your heart should be pure. I don't know correctly. I think you should not see bad, think bad, right? There will be a kissing scene in this chapter. I have put *** at the start of the scene and *** at the end of kissing scene. So you guys need not read them. Is it okay?

May 1st, 2012

Oviya's POV:

Today is the day Sri is getting discharged. He wanted to get discharged soon, but the doctors didn't allow him to. He was whining around saying that he hates the hospital smell. Such a baby! It was fun to annoy him. So I requested the doctors to keep him one day in the hospital and then discharge him.

Today I took leave as I have to take care of him. He was in mood off from day before yesterday. I asked him many times, he didn't say anything. I didn't want to disturb him as it would stress him.

"What are you doing?" Sri asked me, after seeing that I was busily typing in laptop.

"Doing office work and applying leave for one week." He can't even eat with that arm sling, so he needs me.

"WHY?" he screeched.

"To take care of you." I answered him

"Don't! I can take care of myself. You don't take leave. Now only you have got a job, if you take lots of leave at the start itself, then they will think you are inefficient. Who knows, they might even fire you." he said.

"That's why I am doing the work here. We just need to design some parts. It can be done from here also. Okay?"

I brought him lunch. I was about to feed him, "I can eat. I am not a baby." he said while turning his face to the other side.

I turned his head to face me, "Yes you are." He opened his mouth to speak; I took this as chance to feed him the spinach.

"Eat it." he gulped it down.

"I hate spinach." he complained and made a weird facial expression, which was cute though.

"Spinach is very good for health. Moreover you have to eat more of Vitamin K and Calcium rich food now. The doctors told me. Don't you want to heal soon?" he nodded his head obediently.

"Good boy," I appreciated him and patted his head. He glared at me.

"I still hate spinach." He pouted. Can he ever be cuter than this? Oviya, don't you think this is too, too much. Control your emotions. Alright!