1

"Aah move in day" Normani let out a sigh of relief, being as though she had been waiting for this day ever since she packed her luggage in her moms truck & waved goodbye to Camila and Dinah. Moving into her dorm wouldnt be a new thing for Normani because she lived on campus for her freshman year. But oh how excited she was to reunite with her two favorite people that attended that school. Of course they saw eachother over the summer but being able to see them everyday excited Normani. After getting her luggage to the trunk and backseat of her moms truck, she said her goodbyes to her dad and other family members. She shut the car door and set back for the ride.
"Wake up!" Normani felt a nudge on her shoulder as her mom informed her that they have arrived. She looked around startled at first but only because she was awaken out of her sleep so abruptly. Her face formed a small smile as she unbuckled her seat belt and opened the car door. It took her and her mom about 30 mins to get all of her things to her dorm.
    She knocked on the door next to hers & waiting for either Dinah or Camila to open up. No response. She knew she didn't text either one of them so she had no idea of knowing if they arrived yet but she figured she would try anyway. 'Oh well' she thought to herself. Her and her mom grabbed some food at Normani's favorite place to eat on campus, The Den. She ate there almost everyday during her freshman year and didn't plan to have that trend end anytime soon.
After about an hour of eating and talking with her mother it was time for her to leave. She didn't have any reason to go back up to normanis dorm so Normani decided to walk her to her car. Hey, she could burn those calories she just ate off. She said goodbye to her mother giving her a big hug and made her way back to her dorm. Upon opening the door she was a little surprised at what she had saw.