14

Lauren ran after Normani as soon as she shoved the girl off of her lap. Dinah and Camila saw all of the commotion and ran after Lauren. "FUCK!!" Lauren yelled out as she saw the car that her girlfriend got in pull off. Out of breath and very concerned Dinah questioned "What the hell is going on Lauren?! & where is mani?". "She just got in the car with that boy! Dinah I fucked up!" Lauren said panicking. "Calm down Lauren, what boy?" She asked. "Fuck! What's his name? Um Qu-Quincy!" Lauren said, she couldn't even get her thoughts together too much was running through her mind. "QUINCY?!" Dinah added "Oh hell no! Come on!" She said while pulling Lauren's arm and they ran towards the car, Camila followed. Once they got in seeing that Dinah was now in more of a panic than she was Lauren questioned "Where are we going Dinah?!". "We're going to get your girl, my bestfriend! That Quincy guy is no good." She said while putting the car into reverse "He's obsessive and very manipulative. He has probably been trying to make you look like the bad guy to mani". She was now flooring the pedal and speeding. "It's all my fucking fault! You're so stupid Lauren!" The green eyed girl said while hitting her hand upon her head. Camila from the back shouted "What the hell did you do Lauren?". "I let the alcohol & my jealousy get to me and pushed her away. She saw me making out with some random girl. I just wanted to make her as jealous as I was! I'm so stupid. All I had to do was trust her!"
          Before Lauren could say anything else Dinah was slamming on the break and turning her car off. They looked up on the porch of the house they we parked in front of and saw Quincy with his arms around Normani's wrist yanking her back and forth while she tugged away. Lauren saw her whole world flash before her eyes. She could not let anything happen to Normani it would kill her.

Normani's POV: (10 minutes ago)
    We walked to the car & he politely helped me get in and put my seat belt on since I was still a little drunk. We drove for about two minutes & suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh between my legs. 'What the hell am I getting myself into?' I thought. I didn't want to hurt Lauren, I still loved her. The events that took place tonight was both of our faults. I couldn't go through with this. "You know what Quincy can you just take me back to my dorm please?" I asked politely while removing his hand from my thigh. He looked at me and smiled "Don't be silly Baby, you don't want to be alone at a time like this". "I just told you want I want, I want you to take me back.. please!" I raised my voice a little to make sure he understood me. He didn't listen "Look baby, I've waited long enough for this & you suggested it. I'm just doing what you asked Mama" he said with smile. All of a sudden his smile wasn't as gorgeous as I remembered it was actually quite frightening. "Look I'm calling my girlfriend" I said while taking my phone out of my jacket pocket. Before I could even unlock it he snatched it out of my hand and put it in the door next to the drivers seat. I thought about reaching for it but that would only cause an accident. At this point I was truly scared. "Tisk tisk Normani. You don't want to call her, you caught her cheating on you right in your face. I told you you would see that she isn't the one for you. I am & now is my time to show you" he said not taking his eyes off of the road. He was delusional. I had nothing left to say I just tried to brace myself for the fight that I would have to put up.
         We pulled up to this humongous house that I'm assuming was his, being as though his car was this nice. He grabbed my phone and stuffed it in his jacket pocket,  cut the car off and stepped out. He started walking toward my side and my heart just pounded. He opened the door and began trying to unbuckle my seat belt, I tried my hardest to stop him. "Stop it Quincy! I'm not going in there with you!" I yelled out. He got a little more aggressive and once my seat belt was off he yanked me out. It was much easier for him not only because he was stronger than me but also because he didn't have one drink in his system.
     He pulled me up to his porch and while he was trying to unlock the door I tried to make a run for it. My heels and the alcohol in my system did not let me get much of anywhere before I felt him pulling me back. At this point he had both of his hands around my wrist yanking me back and forth while I tried to pull away. I was not going in to that house. I saw the headlights of a car and to my delight someone dressed in all black ran out of the passenger side.

Lauren's POV:
      "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" I yelled out as I ran across the street. My adrenalin was pumping to the max & once I got close enough and he still didn't release his grip I cocked back and punched him across the jaw. He flew back off of the porch into the bushes that laid beside it, releasing his grip from Normani's arms. Normani reached for me grabbing my shoulder "Let's go Lauren" I didn't even turn to look at her, my eyes were still on the guy laying in the bushes. I shook my shoulder nudging her hand off of it. How dare he try to take advantage of my baby? Who the fuck did he think he was? I ran off of the porch to meet him where he still laid in the bushes. I got on top of him "Dont.. You.. Ever.. Come.. Near..My.. Fucking.. Girl.. Again.." I said between each punch alternating hands. By this time his face was gushing with blood. I heard Normani scream "Lauren it's okay! Let's just go please!" I wasn't hearing it. I got up and gave him some kicks to the ribs with the images of my baby being taken advantage of flowing through my head. I couldn't stop this rage because I had blacked out. I continued kicking. I felt her grab my arm and she pulled me away, I snapped out of it. I looked in her face which was filled with tears. I pulled her in for a hug embracing her, which she didn't return. "Lauren we have to go" she said while backing up freeing herself from my grip.