11

Normani's POV:
     I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and overjoyed. Nothing could change my mood & bring me down because all I could think about was how in love I am with Lauren. She had already gotten up and dressed before I woke up because her class started at 8am. I got ready doing my usual routine & walked to class. I walked in to my philosophy class, which was extremely large. I hated this class I just needed to take it to fulfill a core requirements. We never sat in the same seats twice & every class I sat next to someone new that I've never even seen before. I barely even paid attention to the students in the class. But today was different, shortly after I took my seat someone plopped down in the seat next to me. He was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, he was fair skin tone I could tell he was mixed with something & he had beautiful hazel eyes. He had two braids going into a ponytail at the top of his head, God I loved man buns. It always made guys so much more attractive to me. "Hey I'm Quincy" he said with a smile that showed his perfectly straight teeth, giving mine a run for their money. I stared at his lips as is mouthed formed the words. I snapped out of my daze "Uhh.. Hey I'm mani.. Normani I meant" I said shaking my head. He laughed slightly "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smirked along with a wink and turned his head forward to face the teacher. 'Lord father be with me in my time of weakness, because good lord he is fine'
    Several times I caught myself looking to the left of me to get a look at some of the flawlessness that was about arms length from me. Quincy, look wise, was exactly the type of guy that I dated before Lauren. Everything about him physically was appealing to me. However, I didn't know anything about his personality being as though this is my first time even seeing him. I knew I was with lauren and we just hashed this whole conflict between us, but nothing was wrong with looking right? How have I never noticed him before?  "Turn the the person next to you & discuss last nights article on Plato" the teacher called out from way in the front of the class room.
    I saw a smile form on his face before he turned his head to look at me, which only caused me to smile in return. When our eyes met he broke the silence by clearing his throat and saying "so did you read the article?" 'Did you read the article mani? Hell no, you and Lauren were fucking' "uh no sorry, I was a little preoccupied" I said while chuckling followed by a pouty face. He laughed "No worries I didn't either, I thought I was the only one. We'll figure it out Babe" he said while smirking. "Babe?" I questioned with a fake offended face trying to hide my smile. He saw my face and threw his arms up "My fault Mama, I just recognize a good woman when I see one. That's why I sat here, in hopes of getting to know you" he said looking in to my eyes smiling. I returned the smile but replied in a sarcastic tone "I don't know man, with all of these pet names coming out of your mouth idk if my girlfriend would like that". His smile faded quickly and turned into a sort of shocked face and he raised his eyebrows. "Girlfriend?" "Yes, girlfriend" I responded. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Lauren. His eyes went to my phone I locked the screen and flipped it over. "Well you didn't think it was important to tell your future boyfriend that you were in a relationship?" He said jokingly. I laughed even though I didn't want to, he was so adorable. "Future boyfriend? Who would that be?" I asked already knowing what his answer would be. "Me, of course" those words flowed out of his mouth so soothing and calm, as if her actually meant it. He looked at my lips and back up at my eyes. I cleared my throat not having anything to say. "You're different Normani, I can tell. I'm good with these types of things" he said as he turn his head back around to the professor who was calling for the classes attention back at the front.
       Class ended and I packed my stuff as fast as I could trying to escape another conversation with this guy who seemed to peek my interest a little too much. As I walked out of the doorway I felt a hand grab my arm lightly and pull me back through. "Hey!" He said sharply and out of breath at the same time "You're fast! Trying to avoid me huh?" I turned around and he still had my arm in his hand, I pulled away slowly releasing his grip from me. "It's not that, it's just.. like i told you I'm kind of seeing someone" 'Kind of seeing someone? Normani she is your girlfriend be proud' I thought to myself. "I have a girlfriend" I added at the end making myself feel better. "We could be friends and start from there" When he wasn't being cute and joking he had a whole nother side to him it was sincere and sexy. "I want to get to know you Normani even if it's just platonic. Since the first week of school I noticed you & tried to find the courage to sit and talk to you but I just couldn't. Until today when I saw an empty seat next to you, I saw my shot and took it" 'He noticed me before today? I must really not pay attention in this class' He grabbed my hand again this time with both of his and continued "You don't have to text me, but at least take my number & maybe you'll see that there's nothing wrong with making a new friend" he finished after adding emphasis on the word friend. This guy was extremely sweet and he was a looker, why not it will just be platonic right? I removed my hand from his hold and reached for my phone giving it to him while raising an eyebrow at him the entire time. He put his number in and returned to my hand which was already held out waiting for it. "See you next class mama, feel free to text" He walked through the door and before he was out of my sight I saw the smile on his face. I just made this guys day, I then noticed that I was smiling to. 'Or did he just make mine?' I thought to myself.
         I walked back to the dorm building and got in the elevator to head up to my room. While standing waiting to reach my floor I looked at my phone and saw there was another text from Lauren. 'Oh well she's probably in the room anyway' I thought. I opened the door and she was sitting at her desk facing the opposite was from me with her headphones blasting. I could hear the entire lyrics to the song that was playing, I always warned her about playing them that loud. I shut the door, placed my belongings down and walked over to her. I moved my hands from her shoulders down her breast to her stomach and held them there. Putting my nose on her head smelling the wonderful flower scent. She turned her head causing me to lift slightly and gave me small smile which I returned. "Hey baby" her raspy voice called out as she removed her head phones. "Hey Lo" I said while still holding my smile. "Anything new? Why didn't you text me back, I missed youuuu" she said in a whining voice. I loved it when she acted needy towards me instead of putting on her hard front. "Oh sorry, I was in class" "You text me any other time you're in class" she responded raising her eyebrow. "But anyways anything new? I know you hate that stupid philosophy class" she chuckled. "Oh uh no, same ol same ol" I didn't want to tell her about Quincy, I didn't even think it was important. I knew how to control myself, she had nothing to worry about. "Oh okay & baby we still need to talk, it's all I can think about. I didn't even want to say anything to Dinah today when we walked passed eachother. But she had a huge smile on her face and i didn't want to be mean". 'Oh lord lets get this over with' So I started to explain myself "Me and Dinah have known eachother for most of our lives and once we reached the age 16 she grew a crush on me. Well she been had the crush she just didn't tell me before this. I didn't like girls and I thought of her more of a sister anyway and I still do. Even after this she was still extra flirty with me because that's who she is and she couldn't help it, so I excepted that since she's my best friend" I paused and she nudged me to continue. "On my 17th birthday I rented a hotel room for me & my boyfriend & he was supposed to be the one who took my virginity. As I'm waiting for him to show up I received a text from him saying he wanted to break up" I looked down at Lauren's shocked face as she still held my arms that were draped over top of her. " Yes a text message and yes on my birthday. I didn't tell him that the hotel room was just for me and him, I'm pretty sure if he knew he was getting some he would have waiting until the next day to dump me. Anyways I called Dinah because I couldn't stop crying and I didn't want to spend my birthday alone. I knew she was the only one that could make me feel better. She came and comforted me...........
FLASHBACK:
Normani's POV:
I heard a knock on the hotel door and ran over to open it for my bestfriend. She stood there with gifts, balloons & snacks in her hand for me & i never hugged somebody so fast so hard in my life before. "Damn girl you gonna make me drop all this stuff!" I stepped back and we exchanged smiles with eachother. I grabbed some stuff out of her hands, thanking her cheerfully as we placed them on the dresser. We put in a movie and started watching it, cuddled up together. I heard her voice "You okay girl? Fuck Arin okay he's nobody! He doesn't deserve you anyway!" "I know Dinah" I said as tears started to form in my eyes. " It's just I really liked him and tonight was going to be special. He was actually going to be the one I gave it up for. I feel so stupid" Dinah sat up and looked it my eyes "You've never had sex mani?" I shook my head. "And you were going to let him? Tonight?" She asked with a disappointed face. I shook my head again, this time in a yes motion. I knew Dinah still had feelings for me idk if those feelings would ever leave, that's why I didn't mention this to her before. "We're you excited for tonight?" She asked while leaning in closer. I nodded again, I don't know why I could form words. "You wanted to get your pussy ate?" "Dinah!" I yelled out while pushing her back a little, she always had this type of mouth. "Well did you?!" She asked again while slowly getting closer to me. I could feel my chest pounding. What did she have in mind? I shook my head for a fourth time. "Well maybe we could try?" I felt the heat of her lips on mine, that was the only way I knew how close she was because by this time my eyes were shut. I shook my head again. "Open your mouth and talk" she snapped. "Yes Dinah" I said a little ashamed but anxious, she was always this aggressive I never found it attractive until now. I always just found it annoying. Suddenly her lips crashed into mine and I could feel myself melt into her mouth. As we kissed I felt her hands rubbing over by back and sides, I always made fun of Dinah for her big hands but not now I was grateful for them. She grabbed the sides of my shirt and began lifting then paused. "Are you sure want to do this mani?" I nodded my head rapidly and gave her a sharp "yes Dinah". That was all she needed, with in seconds my shirt was thrown on the floor somewhere and she was reaching for my bra clasp. Once she got it off she threw that to. She buried her face into my neck and begging kissing and sucking. "You..don't..know..how..long..I've..waited..to..do..this" she said in between each kiss. She moved the covers out of the way and slid me down so that I was laying flat on my back, & she climbed on top of me, her knees on each side of my thighs. She leaned down and made her way to my breasts. Using one hand to massage one of them her mouth opened and surrounded the other. Her tongue worked magic around my nipple &  I felt her teeth as she bit down softly. I gasped, but surprisingly it felt good. She kissed her way down until her head was right bellow my bellow button and then stopped. I lifted my head up anxiously to see what the hold up was. Her eyes met mine and she looked as if she was questioning if she could go further. I nodded, so she proceeded. She unbuttoned my pants and I lifted as she pulled them off, once they were passed my ankles she pulled my panties off. They were lace and quite sexy because I thought I was going to get some tonight anyway. She lifted my legs up and buried her face in between them. I felt her tongue alternating from fast to slow movements along my clit & she used her lips to slurp and suck on it. I flung my head back and opened my mouth in awe. I had no idea all of this time that I was missing out on this. It began to feel overwhelmingly good and my legs started to shake. I reached my arm out to push her head back so I could get a break but she didn't stop. My legs tightened up and squeezed her head in between them. I moaned "Dinahhh" as I felt liquids flow from my area. I collapsed into the bed & I felt her coming up to join me. "How was I?" She winked. Still trying to calm my heart beat down I responded "Amazing!...Dinah that felt amazing. You really know what you're doing" "I aim to please" she said while smiling "Its easy, all you have to do is know where the important part is. Spend the most time there, while also remembering not to forget about the other parts. Oh and use your tongue.. ALOT. Put it to work". I knew I was a pretty good kisser & I liked using my tongue. "Dinah" "Yeah mani" she responded. "Can I try something?" I knew she wouldn't turn it down but I wasn't bold enough to just start with out asking. She smirked at me "Naughty girl" We shifted our positions and I took her pants and panties off with assistance from her. "I'll be sure to remember your pointers" I said giving her a wink. 'Here goes nothing' I thought to myself. I used my tongue to explore every inch, I traveled back to her clit and latched my lips around it and began sucking. I felt her legs twitch so I must have been doing good right? So I didn't stop, the only time I removed my lips from sucking was to use my tongue and flick it as fast as my tongue allowed. She threw her head back and let out a moan. She tasted so good, almost as good as she looked. I always knew Dinah was attractive, I just never thought of her that way even though she was in love with me. Seeing her in this state of flux made her even more attractive. I continued for about four more minutes before she hunched her back in and her legs started shaking. I tasted the juices as they flowed in my mouth and once I was done cleaning them up I lifted my head to see her chest moving in and out. "Damn...mani" she said in between breaths I just smiled and we both found the energy to find our panties and put them out. "You know this doesn't mean anything Dinah, I'm not gay. But I want to say thank you for being here for me and making me feel better.... A lot better" She gave and slightly disappointed smile and nodded & we laid there watching the end of the movie.
(Flashback over)
I finished explaining to Lauren what happened that night without giving too much details, trying to avoid an even more awkward situation. She took my arms from around her neck and pulled me on to her lap. "Okay baby I'm not mad anymore, as long as you only have the hots for me" she said as she pecked my lips. "Of course babe" I lied. Quincy was all I could think about for the rest of the night as I laid in my bed, so I thought about texting him. Why not we could be friends right?

***-***-7368:
Hey Quincy, this is Normani. You gave me your number earlier so I thought I'd text you.

     I waiting for about five minutes but my phone didn't buzz so I sat it down. As soon as I stated to turn around in my bed to get comfortable it heard a vibration. My heart pounded. Why do I feel so damn nervous?

A/N: I decided to continue and thicken the plot a little bit. Don't worry laurmani will never die, well completely at least. In this chapter we got some Norminah, Quinmani & laurmani interactions. Tell me what you think 🙃